It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Glitch: sanctuary + toad morph past limit
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:55 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

:P :P :P :arrow: Hello! guess what if you head to the circus of fools and use the suspend glitch on the doorway to the right of the boss room and hold right you will appear halfway through the medusa head room under the platform, check your inventory, you will have 0 toad morphs and 0 sanctuary spells, sadly however because you have 0 spells they will appear in red and be unuseable. :( :( :( :!: may someone please find away to use the spells

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:57 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

That sounds REAALLY wacky! I will try that out very soon--thanks for sharing. If I get the same results, I'll try to find a way to fix it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:38 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Just as I suspected, your glitched spells have nothing to do with the suspend glitch. I tried the exact same thing that you described--over and over and over--and never got any kind of glitched spells or anything.

There is something wrong with your game. I hope you didn't save it after getting the glitched spells, because there is probably no way to fix it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:04 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Aw crud, must of gotten the spells from another glitch, still most likely I got the spells from another glitch in the circus of fools area, I'll try to find out where you really get the spells from.

P.S. Did it occur to you that you might of done the glitch in the wrong area. please tell EXACTLY where you did the glitch and I'll see if you did it in the wrong area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:04 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

I actually tried it in a whole bunch of spots. First, in the doorway to the right of the boss room--in the Nation of Fools (about 6 or 7 times).
Then I tried suspending (in that same spot) but in the middle of using toad morph and sanctuary...nothing.

Then I tried just about every single doorway in the Nation of Fools AND Burnt Paradise. Mainly NoF, the save room above the boss room, the doorway to the left of the boss room, both sides of both hallways on the sides of the boss room.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same place...
Disregard the crazy lines all over the place--but we are talking about the doorway on the right of the big room, in the center of the map, right?