It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Glitches?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Post any glitches youve found(that arent alredy on the site) here.

Ive found some such as another use for the flyng Jonathon glitch,
in the second room of the game(one with the bridge) stand near right exit (but not in the passage) perform glitch and Jonathon should be right next 2 top of ledge(with All Boost on it)then
you should be able to double jump onto the ledge(took me a few trys).
I got more ill wait for a response to post more tho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:08 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Soon after posting this message i reliezed noone posts in the forums anymore :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:27 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Hmm I don't really understand what you're trying to achieve in the bridge room. Care to explain more?

Someone talked about a glitch where if you use the Toad Morph in Vincent's room when when he's bitten, it'll crash the game. Haven't tested it yet though.

And yeah, no one comes to the forums. According to the site stats, hundreds of people visit the site a day but barely anyone visits the forums. :P

To me, the forums as of now is for a place for people to submit stuff so they can get onto the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:28 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

On the site it says there is no way to get back in after exiting the castle, but you can.
Either leave Charlotte in the castle and then hit X or use a Magical Ticket to be teleported back to Vincent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:57 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Thanks for the tip! Added it to the site. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:29 am 
!?
!?

Quote:
You need to have completed the game at least once and an extra save file.

Go to the clear icon (New Game+) and confirm. Once you're at the option on choosing difficulty, cancel your game and then make a new file (need a free slot) and choose which mode you want to play (Jonathan, Richiter, Sisters or Old Axe Armor).

When done correctly you will notice that all HP and MP MAX UPs and your map will transfer over to your new game.

O_o The glitches keep coming, eh? I wonder if stuff like that was more or less built in on purpose. I mean, the debuggers can't be that incapable, can they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:57 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

This next thing was originally posted by Ouranos on GameFAQs.
Holding R while in the main menu of Vincent's Shop, not buying or selling or Item Display, just in the main part, will display a number in the bottom right corner. We think it is how many items you've purchased, but I'm not sure cause mine is greater than 3 million, maybe somethign to do with money.

Then something I noticed:
You can't switch the Top Screen in the Pause Menu normally, but if you go into the Maps menu and then back out of it, all of a sudden you can. As far as I can tell, it doesn't work if you back out of any other menus, just the Maps.

EDIT: That first one was found by Ouranos, but I posted it in my own wording, it doesn't really matter, just didn't want it to seem like I was mis-quoting him.

EDIT 2: I know that the menu thing is pretty pointless, but it seems like something fun always comes out when you figure out a way to do something that you normally couldn't, no matter how small.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:03 am 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

I consider both glitches. :)

The numbers is the amount of money you used to buy stuff, but what makes it a glitch is that it doesn't show the last 2 digits so I'm guessing it's not meant to be shown by players. I need to experiment with this some more.

As for your second glitch, yes it's a glitch. :)

I'll update with them tomorrow since I already updated today.

Here's the two glitch pages if you want to see it early.

http://persona.world.free.fr/cve/porglitch6.html

http://persona.world.free.fr/cve/porglitch7.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:29 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

That toad thing is fun.
Like turning into a toad while doing that skill were you swing a ball on a chain over your head results in something kind of interesting. Also casting Taunt right before turning into a frog allows you to walk around (hop around) with Taunt still being cast instead of having to stay still. I'm not sure if the Taunt is working, but the animation is still there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:25 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

as for my bridge thing u can get the all boost early(as soon as u get double jump in sted of the bat).also heres another cool(yet totally useless=( )glitch:
in the creatures bossbattle room stand all the way to the right of the room and if the creatures all the way 2 the right wen he does the attack where he picks u up and shocks u(ive only done it once requires perfect timing and precision) hell pick u up ull be on top of the wall wen he electricutes u...
well u go though the wall into the next room...
totally useless because to unlock the next painting u qactually have 2 kill him...
but still fun =P

btw... i found the glitch with the hold R in the shop a couple days ago but i cant figure it out cause sometimes the number is 90000
and somethin 150000 and somethin and 50000 and somethin it keeps goin up and down so i cant figure it out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:56 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

found another weird glitch...
i heard on i different site if u hold up anywhere for 10 seconds about ull make a pose as jonathon or charlotte
if u do it in vincents shop tho hell say somethin depending on who ur playing as and if ur partners on screen heres some of the things:
(note: all of them are voice its an event but no typed words are displayed)

jonathon:(no charlotte): he thinks charlotte died then charlottes voice comes outta noone and vincent gets very confused lol

Charlotte(no Jonathon): same as above cept switch charlotte with jonathon

Jonathon:(with charlotte):random of 3 things things about jonathon and charlotte being a couple

charlotte:(with jonathon):same as above

less than a day after i found this out... weird glitch

hold up then walk in front of save thing(so it doesnt ask u if u want 2 save)then after 10 seconds vincent will start one of the above things...since ur in front of savwe simply press up to ask if u wanna save u can if u wanna but it doesnt glitch anything.then after u exit save menu u can pause firstly this means event cant end until u unpause:secondly this means the cross thats on top screen during events is still there during pause:and thirdly: even though u can pause u cant suspend or use a magical ticket to glitch...
also if u enter guides: items while theyre talking theyre voices will lag
odd... and useless glitch

Minor Glitches:
1:like in dos if u super jump up at a save point ull be on ceiling while u save but this time since saving is shorter u can be in air
wen its finished insted of the ground if u do wen u reset then reenter game ull be in air rite above floor

2:in front of warp room press up then immediatly press start ull have name of area on top screen and if u enter map(wen ur in any area cept the castle) itll have so weird thing on top screen insted of name if u switch mapo 2 a diff 1the name of place looks outlined or somethin strange...

3:this ones kinda hard 2 explain...i hope u understand ppl
in the room thats a 3 block high 1 across room in masters keep second to last room before stella and lorrettas room(also connects to save room and warp room stand on first floaty platform thing
call ur partner(this parts hard unless u see it)(no i cant get a video srry)double jump up to the left ledge(connects to stella/lorrettas room) and walk though doorway there if ur partner is still on first ledge(he/she should be)then this is how: at same exact time u walk though door press A to uncall ur partner if done correctly
u should have the symbol for jonathon and charlotte at top of screen but ur only controllin 1 ur partner dissappeared
this may seem like i minor visual glitch but if u start an event
where u and ur partner have to be in while like this the event will start but the text wont appear cause its waiting for ur partner to walk to where he/she is supposed to but it cant cause its not on screen so u gotta reset game(odd)

4: after u beat whips memory(richter) wen u talk to stella and loretta they dont want u 2 be worried about them heres the glitch:
if u walk into that room as jonathon then switch 2 charlotte after u talk to them the gamne will automatically switch back to jonathon...
(same with charlotte)and if u ewalk in as jonathon and then call charlotte wen u talk to them charlotte will dissappear

these are the glitch ive found for now they are..............................
............................................................................................................................completely useless but fun.

my hands tired from that long message goodbye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:56 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

wow thats longer then i thought....

srry if the page is to long now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:32 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

I'm sure I'm not the first one to find this, but when you fight Death you can apparently stop yourself from proceeding somehow. I think it has to do with exiting the room to the right too fast, as one of Death's weapon things are still on the screen when I re-enter the room. if you do this, you enter the boss door (it's still there) and neither door opens. you're pretty much stuck there.

oh well, time to start a new game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:31 am 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Gonna update with transience's Death glitch and Jonathan's javelin glitch.

I'll check on Jonathan Morris and Skullkrusher's stuff later since I've been pretty busy and my desktop is filled with viruses now, Dreamweaver 8 refuses to work on my laptop now and my wireless router's adaptor is dead. Which pretty much makes my online life miserable at the moment.

So updates are going to go slower for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:00 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

The main page says there are videos available, but I don't see them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next