It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:43 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Castle Pokemetroid wrote:
Hey, I found a stupid jumping non-glitch and a real glitch at the same time!

Here: Get your partner stoned in the great stairway, or the place with a simular name. (For stoneing purposes, use the Catoblepas in the long room right after the Keremet boss.)

Then you go to any room with a Persephone with a vaccum cleaner thing. Have your partner get sucked. There will be little animation and your partner will be stuck in just one sprite.

Attacking your partner won't make the sprite go away and switching causes your partner to turn back to stone, but you can switch back to your other charater.

Leaving the room causes stone to return too.

As for the jumping thing, use the Acrobat Cube atbility and the sprite stays! It's like the other partner dosen't care that you just stomped on his/her head. That's what I call stoned!

I gots an update with this.

If you press down + A in this state, the "stay" command will appear. Press down + A again. It will go away.

If you move far enough so that your partner won't be in picture, your partner will be gone and the "stone" status message will stay in the top screen in your parner's picture.

Works in regular stone too.

Also, while in this state as well, if you leave the room without making your partner off screen, he/she will stay in that state. Pressing down + A twice and then leaving will do that also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:15 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

I have another update with this! Well, not really.

My nuw glitch is simple: spam the green monster thing that has a lady for a tail thing (ambroshia? I'm too lazy to ckeck) with the dagger/knife subweapon thing. Better if it's mastered, since you get three instead of two.

I mean spam like crazy, until it backs up to the wall. Then spam some more! (Don't worry about killing it, as the tail/lady can't be damaged.) You will notice something interesting happen. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:41 am 
!?
!?

^ Very interesting indeed.

Also, this: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmes ... c=38564855

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:21 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

spam the green monster thing that has a lady for a tail thing (ambroshia? I'm too lazy to ckeck) with the dagger/knife subweapon

You will notice something interesting happen. :D

Amphisbaena
She starts to lift off the ground and goes a little higher, the faster you attack.

That foggy screen glitch sounds pretty cool, I'll try that out :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:16 am 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Nice glitches! I'll add them to the site later. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:30 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

A really great one! Slide while in the sand worm/poison worm pit. You have to slide down, into, not up, out of it. And you also have to hold down.

Do it at the right spot, and you'll be stuck in one sprite. Works with both. While this way, use subweapons. You'll attack super fast with them, even much, much faster than the backdash attack thing.

It's really fun to play with, but you can only use subwepons you can use in the air. Heaven's sword is the only main weapon that seems useable in this state.

Any other weapon will either not be seen or get you stuck in another sprite.

It's also really easy to get out. Just walk left or right. With Johnathan, weapon specials, or the uppercut will work too. Just don't press up while using it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:45 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

[url=http://www.persona-world.net/cve/porglitch18.html]LOL, I just noticed, the glitch page for this one, at the very first sentence, it says you need to get your partner stoned.[/url]

Want some of the good stuff? Good enough to get yourself stoned (High, if you're wondering)! :lol:

LOL, but really, after 25 whole glitches for POR, I have a 26th one! (There was also a 27th one, but I kinda lost/forgot it. :?)

It's very simple, and can be very usefull. The steps: 1. Suspend the game in any room. 2. Beat the game and save via beating it. 3. What? You wanted a third step?

The effects that happen from this is very interesting. You will begin from were you suspended and that room will be treated as a save room. (As in begining your game after dieing, reseting, or turning off wise.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:23 pm 
mokou fuck yeah
mokou fuck yeah

Quote:
The effects that happen from this is very interesting. You will begin from were you suspended and that room will be treated as a save room. (As in begining your game after dieing, reseting, or turning off wise.

This is old. It was the case in dos too and was noticed over a year ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:16 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

I noticed that some time ago, though I don't consider it a glitch.

But this picture is fucking funny!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:26 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Serio wrote:
Quote:
The effects that happen from this is very interesting. You will begin from were you suspended and that room will be treated as a save room. (As in begining your game after dieing, reseting, or turning off wise.

This is old. It was the case in dos too and was noticed over a year ago.

Hmm. I didn't know that before, but I do now.

Post subject: Main Game and Co-Op glitch
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:41 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Hello, Im new here and I figured that I would share with you a glitch a friend and I stumbled apon while playing online.

Heres what you need to do to do this glitch.

Have Jonathan equiped with Vampire Killer and Bible

Have Charlotte equiped with Tome of Arms 3 and Rock Riot or Tempest (If 2 Charlottes are playing either can be equiped with either and or both spells)

Get in a bosses face with Charlotte and then use RR or T In its face while Jonathan uses a Bible in the bosses face as well.

Now start attacking normally you should see an insane ammount of hits being causes by all the hit boxes on the screen.

It might take you and your partner a few tries to get this down but when you do enjoy the distruction of the bosses.

This glitch also works in main game.

What you do is control Charlotte set off RR or T infront of anything then press R to have Jonathan use Bible then switch back to him and start attacking and it will work like it does in wifi mode.

I cannot prove I and my friends time in Wifi mode but thanks to this glitch it is 26.73 seconeds. I hope everyone finds this glitch fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:57 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DOPQ65U8bbc]Didn't SuckInAPlane use[/url]a glitch simular to that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:18 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DOPQ65U8bbc]Didn't SuckInAPlane use[/url]a glitch simular to that?

Well its not as quick as that glitch is but its pretty cool to see. I dont have any way of making a vid of it but I have been told that the glitch I found out had already been discovered. However I have check a lot of places and cannot find anyone else using the same spell/s and the Bible glitch I found. I was told it works with the Axe which I and my friend found that out on our own but I switched to the bible because it stays on the screen longer than the Axe does and hits more than it does as well with the glitch I found out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:51 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

outofthegamer wrote:
spam the green monster thing that has a lady for a tail thing (ambroshia? I'm too lazy to ckeck) with the dagger/knife subweapon

You will notice something interesting happen. :D

Amphisbaena
She starts to lift off the ground and goes a little higher, the faster you attack.

Interesting.
The best way to do this is not with the knife but to have Charlotte equip Berserker and Jonathan the Illusion Fist.
Go to the bottom left room with the Amphisbaena in it (I think theres only two and this room is 3 blocks wide).
Then crouch on the green monster right next to the lady and it will walk forward, a little before it hits the wall (if it starts twitching and walking back you've waited to long) press R to use berserker and the Illusion Fist will hit the woman part unbelievably fast.
About halfway through the room the berserker will wear off so before that happens start pressing Y as fast as you can and after it wears off keep doing it and press R again to re-activate the Berserker and for the other half of the room it should keep hitting it and if you did it right the green monster will stop at the end of the room and be halfway up the wall of the room.
I'm pretty sure it cant go through the door at the end but maybe if you get it a little higher it will.
I cant find any more Amphisbaena besides the one under the save room and the one at the bottom left of the map but if there are more tell me.

Visual aids of the end result(sorry about the bad quality):

Quote:
Get your partner stoned in the great stairway, or the place with a simular name.

Also I think the word your looking for is petrified? lol

Quote:

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:57 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Those are great pics! I wish I could take picture that good of my DS.

This is the best I can do: Image
(Soma fighting Soma)

n e wayz, I don't think the amphisbaena can go outside the room--I think you got her as high as possible...now if she gets you stoned, you'll be even. LOFL!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next