It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:21 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

o.O No thats OK I'll keep this account.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:46 am 
!?
!?

Enter the room with the first Andras in CoH from the left and immediately use a flying / super jump ability to move along the ceiling past the Andras. As long as you stay behind it, it won't do anything, even if you attack. In addition, going inside the ceiling with Owl Morph or Maria / Sisters / OAA triggers a graphical glitch in the floor near the Andras, which appears to be the Andras's sword flames protruding from the ground. The farther you go past the upper boundary of the screen, the higher and bigger the flames. It disappears if the Andras activates its sword.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:24 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Gotcha. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:37 pm 
!?
!?

Just encountered a weird bug with Richter. I was following the speedrun route, from the FoD save, through the Succubus corridor, and to the bottom of the ToD elevator. Coming from the left, there was an invisible wall right in front of the elevator, stopping me from walking through and superjumping to the switch. I tried sliding, jumping etc. with both Richter and Maria, left the room, left the area, came back, but to no avail. Went there again after resetting and everything was fine. No idea what caused this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:49 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

That also happens to me in Sisters Mode. No idea how to explain that glitch(?) so I didn't bother putting it on the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:42 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Found a glitch. Go to the room after Astarte with the giant block go beside (completely) the bone pillar on the left side as any character summon your other character the summoned charactered should be fading out then keep jumping then eventually the summoned character will try to hit the White Dragon above the Bone Pillar, the person will be in between the bone pillar and and the roof, when you done the glitch feel free to kill the enemies. You can not control the character who's stuck in the glitch. To fix the glitch all you have to do is dismiss the person who's stuck. Rather an easy glitch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:31 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Persona wrote:
That also happens to me in Sisters Mode. No idea how to explain that glitch(?) so I didn't bother putting it on the site.

That glitch probally only happens due to the fact that you don't accually use the elevator in those modes. The developers must of not fully taken out the elevator in bonus modes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:02 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Zerox25 wrote:
Found a glitch. Go to the room after Astarte with the giant block go beside (completely) the bone pillar on the left side as any character summon your other character the summoned charactered should be fading out then keep jumping then eventually the summoned character will try to hit the White Dragon above the Bone Pillar, the person will be in between the bone pillar and and the roof, when you done the glitch feel free to kill the enemies. You can not control the character who's stuck in the glitch. To fix the glitch all you have to do is dismiss the person who's stuck. Rather an easy glitch.

I'm kind of lost with this glitch. I stood at the left side of the bone pillar and summoned my partner and he/she just destroys the pillar and nothing happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:47 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Man, this board is dead lately, huh?

Well I found something, although it's not really a glitch.
If I remember correctly, both Sanctuary and the Undead Killer can cure Vampire Vincent, well apparently Sanctuary works on Red Skeletons and Red Axe Armors to. Use Sanctuary near one of them and it should kill them for good like the Undead Killer does.
Although here's not really much use for this seeing as how Sanctuary takes much longer than the Undead Killer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:48 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

weavel25 wrote:
Man, this board is dead lately, huh?

Nothing new to discover these days. Just gotta wait for OoE.

Post subject: Re: Glitches?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:03 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

I found a couple more small glitches, nothing particularily useful though.

First equip Jonathan with the Cinquedea or the Katar, and a Dual Crushof your choice, then jump in the air and perform the weapon's special attack. While Jonathan is still flying through the air activate the Dual Crush and Jonathan and Charlotte will yell the name of it like usual, except you can't usually do it in the air.
For most Dual Crushes they don't actually activate just make Jonathan and Charlotte yell the name and fall to the ground, but with Axe Bomber, and Greatest Five it works right right.
If you do this with Holy Lighting you get a weird result. Charlotte falls to the ground, but Jonathan stays in the Dual Crush sprite and falls slowly, when he touches the ground you can walk around with Holy Lightning active for a few seconds.

The other glitch is similiar, equip Cinqueda or Katar to Jonathan and a Dual Crush to Charlotte, I don't think which one matters but I didn't test all of them. Call Charlotte out, jump in the air and perform the special. Then immediately switch to Charlotte and perform the Dual Crush. When it ends, Jonathan will be on the ground with the falling animation. If you walk around and Jonathan follows the walking sprite will be normal but will go back to falling when he stops. If you switch to him it looks normal until you switch back to Charlotte. To fix the glitch Jonathan has to jump or fall.

Also, unrelated, if you activate Berserker with Jonathan then switch to Charlotte she cant move for 3 seconds and Jonathan can jump with Berserker activate.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21