It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: succubus glitch run: How to
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:20 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Okay, I'm new, now that I got that out of the way, the glitch run!:

I've tested my game rush and it really works! I've gotten all the way to Menace's second form . . . and died. But I got to the SECOND form from the VERY beginning!

Here's how:
Stuff you'll need: (I may add more stuff as the game rush hint goes down)
-Allot of potions and mind ups

This stuff must be equipped:
-Succubus soul
-Cinderia weapon (for Succubus trick)
-Mina's charm
-Dead cruiser soul (I recommend it, but it's optional and anything can take it's place)
-Army Jacket or Demon Mail
-Use any gardian soul. (Iron golem is said for most, but should be only used for really hard bosses.)

You must of guessed it. We'll cheat our way through the game! I've done it before (twice) and nothing happened with my save file. We will also skip many bosses.

The start:
Press start to skip the talking and kill the enemies.

Area: Lost Village
Keep going right, to the save. Now go left of the save and use the Succubus cheat to go through the door. You may need a mind up to fully complete the trick. Kill the flying armor for it's soul and go to the part were you hit that switch to make the water dissapear.

Now, when you go through the entrance of this point, the dialogue that you missed will show up. Start your way through and go to the . . .

Area: Wizardly Lab
Head to the warp location. DO NOT fight Balore. Instead go up to the room were the many armor knights lay. Just walk through them, since your Dead Cruiser soul protects you.

Go to the end and Succubus your way through the pillar in your way.

Area: Garden of Madness
Go and get the second seal. Watch out for the Treant. Now go to the door that usually needs you use the fifth seal to open. Succubus through it.

You are forced to talk. When it is over, equip the Chaos Ring. Now go to the . . .

Area: The Dark Chapel
Now go to were you fight Dmitri. Since you already have the Second Seal, you no need to Succubus through here. Fight him or Succubus your way to the Malphas boss.

You will surely need the Double Jump Soul. Get it and go to the bell room. Succubus through it and go to the . . .

Area: Condemned Tower
Keep on going right. Start to make the talking go away and go to the . . .

Area: Mine of Judgment
This will be very hard in your low level. Just avoid enemies as much as possible and try to save as much potions as possible. Your objective point is Death's boss room.

Succubus and fight him. I don't mean skip him, but fight him for experience points. Trust me. When I fought him, I only got hit once. I used the RPG. It always dose 100 points of damage regardless of level. But Death takes 75 points.

Fool proof Death fight plan. 1. Have Chaos Ring equipped. 2. Use Iron Goelm Soul. Or you can use this strategy. Slow, but effective.

After Death, now it's the . . .

Area: The Abyss
Use the Iron Goelm to get past most of this if you will.

Boss: Abandon
This guy is way to hard. Even with the Iron Geolm! Succubus your ass out of there!

I know it's hard to get into Abandon's room, so step by step instructions of how to get in: 1. Start at the save before Abandon's room. 2. Step on the ledge in front of the save room. 3. Try it there.
Be sure not to go too far, or it'll not work.

Iron Goelm to Menace if needed or just go through it normally.

What do ya think? I used the RPG since, no matter what it dose 100 damage. Only unless it hits something that is weak or powerful to, it'll do 100 damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:27 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

that is a decent glitch run however the best way to do it: in first run through get the glitched alucard bat soul and chaos ring quip erinys, death sythe, draculas tunic, chaos ring, valkrie, and enchant is optional start new game and skip through event kill skeleton,armor knight,and golem, use valkrie to dash from first room to room with yoko/julius event skip though it reenter room use alucards bat soul to go over bridge use valkrie to go to room
with celia and mina event succumbus break glitch though it right b4
u enter equip minas talisman after event equip chaos ring then use valkrie to go to dark chapel until u get to room with arikado/julius event go to get your way to death succumbus break glitch though
his room make ur way through the abyss and beat menace even though ur probly level 8 or something by now its possible to kill him... its hard tho... i recomend iron golem and deaths robe to kill him with no damage cause hell probably kill u in 2 hits

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:08 pm 
Visually Appealing
Visually Appealing

have you seen the map I posted?

first off, why not have Chaos Ring equipped for the entire game? Draghignazzo is better than Dead Crusader. i think its better to fight Dmitri than skip him. Werewolf/Killer Clown destroyes him real quick. Death should be skipped. the fight takes too long and i've gotten away without the experience. never use Iron Golem. it's just too damn slow. either use Valkyrie or Ukoback/Werewolf.

- Symphony of the Night single segment 34:34
- The Dracula X Chronicles best ending 17:44

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:52 am 
mokou fuck yeah
mokou fuck yeah

I used a similar method too, except I also did a no enemy kill challenge. I only ended up hitting/killing 4 of them, 3 being the first 3 monsters and 4th Menace. Other than those i never even hit any other enemy.

My equipment was cutall, drac's tunic and chaos ring, and for souls it was succubus, final guard and draghignazzo. Then for menace fight I changed the weapon to claimh solais and souls to erinys, final guard and stolas.

Additionally I stocked up on all kinds of potions and healing stuff, since the abyss was living hell. I also grabbed the superjump along the way, since switching to alucard bat was annoying.

It was hard as hell to beat him on level 2, but I did it, and ended with around 14% map completion. Menace's hits alone were getting me down to single digits, so i guess any of his other attacks would butcher me without the final guard soul.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:09 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Oh, that was your map in the other topic...
nice job man!

I don't see why any of you guys are listing "required equipment/souls" when all you need is the succubus soul and the cinqueda or cuttal, or Alucard sword....and maybe an axe. Everything esle is optional.

Also I found kind of a major sequence breaker that should work for a glitch run. I was trying to test Serio's method of getting back inside the castle after exiting the Bat Company room in Julius Mode (after sliding a little bit, let the cursor stop warping and then run to the right for 2-3 hours to get back in the other side of the area) Unfortunately the cursor never stops warping in this area.

BUT--after sliding about one screen over the abyss warp room appeared on the map, and the entrance to the lower part of the condemed tower still had the black stuff on it! I never made it back into the castle after it happened, but in Soma mode it should be easy...then just warp to the abyss...skipping almost the whole abyss level!!

Note: I could get back in the castle in Julius mode by not sliding after exiting the room. And I got up to 108.8%

Last edited by outofthegamer on Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:28 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

if im understanding that post right then u can do the succumbus break glitch on julius mode?
if that true then...
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:16 am 
mokou fuck yeah
mokou fuck yeah

It's possible only in one part of the game.

When you fight against the bat company, wait for it to turn into a hand, then turn into bat form as alucard and go up to the ceiling. Once the hand grabs you you should fly out of the room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:20 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

thats odd...since u can change a soma game to a julius game with sbg u can probably do vice versa i gotta try that and the best way to get back in wen u do that wuld probably be this:dont slide at all wait about 5 mins and u should reenter the room from the bottom
(it works in almost every room but i GOTTA test this)
if i culd change julius to soma game thatd be very odd tho...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:21 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

You can't change a Julius mode game into a Soma mode game...I have tried. And once you change a Soma game into Julius mode (or any in-between mode) there is no going back, you have to reset.
If you save after disabling the pause menu, not even starting a NG+ will fix it.

If you slide too far in Julius mode you only remove the character and sub-weapon pictures from the screen and mess up the configuration...which is impossible to fix (no pause menu). You also cannot get the cursor to stop if you slide at all (in J-mode) If you stay in the same vertical axis, you will just appear back in the Boss room and have to finish fighting bat Company. But you will have an extra 8.5 to 8.8%

I thought that my last attempt gave me an extra 9.5%, but part of the abyss was opened before I got there; about 1.0%.

Back to topic: I started a NG+ to do a low% glitch run, but can't get to certain places even with Alucard's Bat and the SBG. Can anyone tell me a good road to take? or a good way to get to Bat Company without uncovering to much map.
I SBGed all the way to Rahab and waited until he made ice platforms to SBG out (don't have the seal!) but the next room is water-filled so I need his relic.
Can you use seals that you don't have? If so, what is Rahab's?
...the "down, right-up, left" seal that makes a cross???

edit: I suppose i could check that last part by doing boss-rush...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:04 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

What do you think about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMrcf1My-hc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Wa02yR ... ed&search=

Weird is it? :?

LOL he/she give credits to Persona...wow :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:28 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

i no u cant change a messed up soma game to regular soma but i thought it mite work if jlius was the original mode...
and ya u can use seals u dont have(not for doors just killing bosses)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:08 am 
Minion
Minion

I remeber doing a run like this but I didn't even need double jump o.o
Did you guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:43 am 
Visually Appealing
Visually Appealing

if you use glitched souls you don't need double jump.

- Symphony of the Night single segment 34:34
- The Dracula X Chronicles best ending 17:44

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:50 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Just tryin' a glitch run again for the first time in a while, and I found a super easy path to take to get to the Abyss with only 3 kills, level 2, and 69 exp. Note: it's a new game+ with Alucard's bat soul, succubus soul, etc.

The tricky part is the room in the center of the castle, where you meet Celia and she kills 'Mina'. The problem I was having, is that you have to have mina's pendant on when you glitch past the door otherwise you'll get the bad ending. But since I'm trying to get through the game with the lowest level possible (only have the 3 kills from the beginning sequence)
I don't have enough MP to do the Succubus glitch without the chaos ring equipped.

So what I did was, pause the game in the middle of the glitch to un-equip the chaos ring and put on mina's pendant. then it was clear sailing all the way to Death. Now I'm in the abyss and I can get almost halfway without killing anything, but I have so little HP that even with demon mail; i die from one hit--from some of the enemies.

I need some kind of sacrificial doll-type of item to keep me from dying on every hit. A lot of the enemies in the abyss are really tough to avoid!
Any advice is appreciated:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:49 pm 
Minion
Minion

I did pretty much that exact same run a few weeks ago.
Valkirie helps a lot in the abyss especially the room with all those damned rippers and fire pillars.
Also those specter swords gave me a hard time, but I just used Buer
(I think?) where the fireballs surround you.I haven't played the game in a while and have forgotten many of the enemies names so bare with me.
In the room with the two white dragons and a couple malachi, those dragons almost always hit me, lil' bastards..just find a way to hit em easily, then valkirie the rest of the way.
The room with the pink guys (malacoda?) and a few black panthers is also a gay one..
I don't have advice for that room I just hate those guys..
Near the end with the tanjelly, Erinys and a lot of spikes, I just used either the bat soul to fly around em, or the golden axe to kill the jelly and wait for the stupid erinys thing to fly over my head.
Next room now, I did the Golden axe succubus glitch cause I don't even wanna get near that white dragon.

Annnnnd there ya go 8) Hope it helps...a little