It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Creepy peeping eye
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:11 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

I was replaying DoS last night and found a creepy looking peeping eye pic in the moster thing one the top screen. It happened in the wizardy lab place.

It happened in the vertical shaft below the vertical shaft with the teleporter in it. I wonder if that even made sense... Map will be made if nessesary.

Anyways, I was farming for skeleton archer souls, so I came out of the horizontal shaft with the golem in it, the one on the left, not the right. I jumped and useing a overhead swinging weapon hit the bomber armer above me (with the bhuj), then hit the skele archer with the same attack.

I then immediately hit the bomber armor from below again and I hit it the exact same time I got the soul. Since I used my third file, it was a totally new game, so it was my first skeleton archer soul.

While in the "you obtained a new soul" pop up thing, I looked at the top screen before I press the A button. I was a first like, what is that? But upon inspection, I saw it resembled a peeping eye with bomber armor like colors. The info that showed was the bomber armor's. (Name and strenghts and weaknesses thing)

It's nearly impossible to pull off, so it's one of those "look at what I saw" kind of things. It was also 11 when I did that, just to throw something else in.

On another note completely unrelated, I got a new DS lite. Yay.