!?
!?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessa ... c=46463239

Does anyone know how it works?

Post subject: Re: Albus's attribute system
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:44 pm 
!?
!?

I've been killing Devils until 80, then switched to Double Hammers. I'm currently 100, and it seems that damage stopped increasing (aside from lvl ups) around 90, but I really don't think that I already killed enough to have max attributes, in Optical and Max Shot, that is. I went to the Monastery and killed Zombies with Torpor, and after five minutes, the damage jumped from 62 to 63 ... wow. How am I supposed to max this? It's apparently completely useless, but for completion's sake ... Torpor's damage never increased from Optical / Max Shot usage, but Optical usage slightly increased Max Shot's damage, which led me to think that they share at least one element, probably Dark, even though Optical never produced a Dark "hit spark", only Holy.

Post subject: Re: Albus's attribute system
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:03 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

I think they both share Dark. If you steal Albus' glyph in Shanoa mode (Acerbatus?) it is dark for her. And optical shot seems to do the high damage to everything whenther they are weak to light or weak to dark.

Not sure about Torpor, or why your damage stopped increasing. Albus should have the same max for attributes as Shanoa (65535) but keep in mind that you've had 2 master rings on for the entire game, and only used 2 attacks the whole time, so it's not crazy to think that your light and dark att. might be maxed already.