It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Kof XI - Theorical Combo Organizer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:08 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Okay, let's get it started.

To sort out the theorical (or even practical if you are positive with your own practices in your own XI), I've designed a way to make it easier for the capturers.

Characters: (here you'll input the character or characters are you using for your combo. Try to put them in order of apparition in combo)

Dummy: (here you must post the dummy or character do you use to get the pain. Sometimes you'll need a certain character to fulfill some fantasy combos. In case the combo can be done in anyone, just input that: "anyone")

Special Conditions: (here post if the character must be powered up like Shen, Ash or Kensou, if the dummy muts be hit by the back, etc etc)

Description: (well... just how to do it)

Notes or Facts to be tested: (this is for theorical combos if you're facing a condition that you are not sure can be done)

If there's better ideas to sort out your combos, lemme know as well.

Something like this.

Here's a theorical combo that might need more direct proof whether can be done or not.

Characters: Adelheid
Dummy: Mai
Special Condition: Mai must jump back to the other corner to be hit by 2 fireballs.
Description: Mai launches a Kachosen (qcf A) and Adel bounces it back with qcf A, now, Mai must do d, ub A so she jumps back to the corner while Adel, jumps forward following the bounced kachosen.

After the first jump, Adel does his reppuken with qcf B (in that moment Mai should do another d, ub A to be again in the border).

The key thing is that Mai must be hit by her own Kachosen and the Reppuken and still be open for Adel's combo that can be a simple one with super cancel and/or Dreamncancel.

Example: jump D, C (1 hit), f B (1 hit), qcf B (1 hit) SC into qcf x2 D**

*Dream Cancel into God's Press
**Quick Shift to another character to finish up the combo.

Notes or Facts to be tested: I want to know if the speed of the bounced Kachosen can't be altered, so, if he returns with the same speed maybe it can catch up with Adel landing on her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:10 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Characters: EX Kyo
Dummy: Any (tried it on Blue Mary and Ryo)
Special Condition: Needs to be done on a backturned opponent.
Description: jp D, A, f B , qcf Dx2, qcf A, qcf A, qcf Ax2, qcf Ax2, (QS), qcf Bx2, dp Ax2, (QS)

Notes or Facts to be tested: If you QS after the qcf A, it will be a normal juggle. If you QS after the dp A, only thing that will hit are sure hit attacks.

Characters: EX Kyo
Dummy: Any
Special Condition: None.
Description: jp D, C , qcf Dx2, hcb B, qcf A, qcf Ax2, qcf Ax2, (QS), qcf Bx2, dp Ax2, (QS)

Notes or Facts to be tested: If you QS after the qcf A, it will be a normal juggle. If you QS after the dp A, only thing that will hit are sure hit attacks.

Last edited by Persona on Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:26 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Characters: Kim (L) , Shen Woo
Special Condition: Opponent must finish in corner
Description:
Kim: whatever jumping attack or crossup crA closeC hcbD QS Shen
Shen: qcf*2 K at the very last hit QS Kim
Kim: f,fA A (second hit juggles) LDM d,dD

Notes or Facts to be tested:
i managed to connect shen's dm in centerscreen once after the strong hangetsuzan
but i not succeeded anymore and i dunno why maybe i have to try against tizoc..but that time the dummy was ryo
Also i want to make the starting setup better..i've tried to crossup then crB crA into closeC but nothing even on tizoc..there is some strange setup with the dummy rolling at you to make more pokes connect?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:48 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Characters: Maxima, Kyo
Special Condition: You in the corner
Description:
Maxima: Cross up C, sD, fwd+A, qcf+A, qcf+A, QS, Kyo
Kyo: QS with C, sC, qcf+DD, qcf+A, qcf+A, hcb+B, sC, STUN (80%)

First combo with just two characters and no supers. I tried it with a non- cross up C and it seem that it give less stun. Want to add a df+C into it but not sure if i should or not...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:02 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

in response to posts on cyberfanatix -
yes, duolon CAN kill by himself. but isnt it more fun it see it finish with ace? besides, everyone sees duolon's lonliness in combo vids. lol.

but i can deliver any duo lon you need.

2nd , also to VV - i theorize an instant stun combo using ramon + duolon...if not, duolon into elizabeth. liz does so much stun, and i use her too. tmw ill work on a lot of spiffiness and send whatever you guys are looking for. oh, and i have a LOT of spare time, so pm me here or on cyberfanatix about what youre looking for. ill pick up characters for the day just to find useful stuff. oh, and if you liked anything from my CV beta, just ask.

and i MAY have developed a way to record stuff. and i can use digicam to send previews if need be as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:15 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Well, the main reason I was asking about a 1 man Duolon kill is because not everyone has the ability to kill someone by themselves. If someone told you to find a batch of 100%s with 1 character or a team, which is easier? A team of course because QS is limitless. The only true 100%s that come to mind is K', Ash and Ryo.

As for Oswald's Ace, since it does a buttload of damage for a combo ender, it would probably be better to use it for a combo that can't do 100% so you get the extra push to kill them.

This is all my opinion of course so feel free to criticise. :P
It's just that IMO 1 character 100%s are much harder to discover than a team 100%.

Added another EX Kyo combo in the earlier post.

Characters: Elisabeth
Special Condition: Needs to be at a certain angle so the qcf-hcb A hits.
Description: CO jp B, A, f A, A, dp A, qcfx2 E, qcf-hcb A, qcfx2 E

Notes or Facts to be tested: Anyone know how to add more hits or possibly kill them? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:48 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Characters: King, Malin, Kula

Special Condition: Any position but must have 2 skill stocks and 1 power stock

Description:
King: Down B, Down A, Down Forward D (QS Malin out)
Malin: Jump C, Stand C, Forward B, Qcf B ( QS Kula out after 1st hit of Qcf B)
Kula: Jump C, Stand C, Qcb B, Forward D, Qcfx2 A

Notes or Facts to be tested: If possible, is there anyone know how to add more hits or possibly kill them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:08 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Characters: Hotaru, Duck King, Ex Kyo

Special Condition: 2 Skill Stocks

Description:
Hotaru: J+D, Stand+C, f+B, d,d+A, B, C,
Duck King: QS D, d+a, Stand+B, F+c QS
Ex Kyo: QS D, Stand C, (stun) (70%)

Prefer to Finish with:
EX Kyo: Jump D, Stand C, f+B, QCF+C, QCF+C, QCF+A, QCF+B, HCB+C, QCF+B,B f,d,df+Ax3 [in corner]

Notes or Facts to be tested: Any Character to finish by QS attack then next attack should Stun. Stun with 30% health left. Might be able to stun with 2 characters (someone with more stun hits than Duck King ie. Maxima or Shen)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:51 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Characters: Terry , Shen Woo (L)
Special Condition: Opponent must be in corner
Description:
Shen: jD C fwdB qcf*2K (3 hit) QS terry
Terry: JC C dpB QS shen
Shen: LDM

none
any flashy setup is well accepted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:38 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Characters: Ash (L) , Shen Woo Anyone
Special Condition: Opponent must be at a taunt away from corner
Description:
Ash: hcfC run and do leader ABCD then d.uB (1 hit) b,f A (until 8 fireballs) run LDM d,uB d,uB d,uB (1hit) backD d,uB*4 then keep charged down for another nn leader sommersault QS shen
Shen: qcf*2K to ground reset QS anyone
Anyone: finisher

ok go fuck back D i can't connect the second ldm after that even if i've saw it in some vids if someone wants to try it's ok but i'm getting nervous on this so i'll retire
instead you can run a little after the fireball series to juggle with another LDM
now i'ts more simple
the trick to be sure to land the 2nd ldm is that you have to walk a little forward during each fireball so you get the right distance (in corner btw) to ldm again without efforts
obviously i've used ash's ldm shortcut
hold ABC then backD for the ldm to come out

last advice..the last d,uB custom depends a lot on the height you activate the ldm so number of sommersaults can change by situation..but i think that it's clearly easy to see how many you have to land

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:03 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

well, i have two main duo lon ldm combos. ill go with the flashier one i "made up"
Characters: Duo Lon
Special Condition: Opponent must be in corner
Description: DUO LON full dmg combo.
Duo Lon : j.C, s.C, qcf+A, f+B, qcb+C xx ACBD, [qcf+A, f+B, qcf+B, s.C, qcf+A, f+B, qcb+C] x4, XX qcb, hcf+A, hcb, hcb+A
just for laughs, you can do dp+B for one more otg hit. but they would be dead, this is for training mode.

Notes or Facts to be tested: im not sure its 4 loops, but youll break 50 hits, get one more qcf+B, the LDM should end, then you can still do the rest of that loop.
XX means SC the last qcb+C

also for laughs, i have a combo that allows 3 toe kicks (dp+K) in one combo. not much damage, but fun to watch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:18 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Hey peeps, finally logged in.
Without further ado, here goes nothing...

Characters: Whip, Shingo, Terry (L)
Dummy: Any?
Special Condition: You in the corner
Description:
Whip: cross-up C > sB (x2?) > dB > hcbqcf+P QS ()
Shingo: jC or jD > sC > f+B > qcf+P
Terry: jC or jD > sC > dp+B AB > hcf+D > hcf+B > hcbqcf+E

I'm guessing this can be done against anyone.
Whip's sBx2, not sure if you can pull 2 sBs.
Terry's hcf+B into LDM after hcf+D juggle, I know it can be done after hcf+D but I'm not sure if it can be done after a well-placed hcf+B after that hcf+D, hope I'm making sense.

Another one:
Characters: Malin, Ryo(L), Whatever
Dummy: Tested against EX Kyo
Special Condition: Opponent cornered
Description:
Ryo: jD > sC > fbf+C QS
Malin: qcf+A > qcfx2+K QS
Ryo: LDM
Whatever: Whatever

after Malin's juggle thing a lot of things could be done, will develope.

Variant of the combo involving K'

Ryo: jD > sC > fbf+C QS
Malin: qcf+A > qcfx2+K QS
K': j qcf+D > cA > LDM

Help enhancing the combos would be apreciated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:52 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

just to make sure - are we only doing feasible combos? or is it anything goes?

because if im reading it right, L1r's 2nd combo isnt possible in combat. it seems that it uses 3 skill stocks.

oh, and heres one -
Characters: Blue Mary
Special Condition: none
Description: roll cancel addons.
Mary : j.D, s.C, f.A xx A+B, s.C, f.A xx A+B, s.C, f.A xx A+B, C, f+B, chargeback, f+B xx qcf, hcb+C, dp+B (miss) dp+B

interesting if nothing else. dunno if anyone wants it. i could make it a shift combo tho. *shrug*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:24 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Hm, but my 2nd combo is within normal parameters, 1 stock for Malin's DM and 2 for Ryo's LDM, right?
Anyway, if anything goes then might as well start thinking some more stuff, not much of a far of infinite stock combos honestly though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:13 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

we could always do a picture in picture of maxima indefinitely doing bunker buster lolz

and L1r - i meant the combo took 3 skill stocks. but now i know its not an issue, although all i do is arcade possible combos.

besides, anything i do that goes beyond that the opponent will probably die before hand.

im still trying to figure out a way to QS into duo lon, SC his leader, and have enough time for one more skill stock to recharge in time for a final qs. mainly only ro rape cpu boss magaki in one combo lol.

well, im off to design more stuff. i really wish vanessa's combos were easier, but i theorize that a perfectly done vanz combo could potentially do at least 1/2 stun damage to the average character.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next