It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:01 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

How about Jyazu or Hayate? I don't have them so I wouldn't know.

Only tested on Adel. :(

Post subject: first one...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:11 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Unavoidable LDM combo...

Characters: Anyone (just needs a combo that wont elevate the dummy), Duolon and Momoko (leader)
Dummy: Any
Special Condition: Away from a corner
Description: insert your fav char ground combo here (QS) to Duolon, Air C, C, df + D --> E, (QS) to Momoko, LDM

Notes or Facts to be tested: Its a very simple combo but it makes momoko's LDM unavoidable, you need to QS from duolon to momoko exactly when you hit the dummy with E, that hit wont let the dummy do a recovery roll and it will push it to a corner giving you time to do the LDM.

I need to test if the opponent really cant escape and whats the damage?? because the LDM its outside of the combo (yeah you use a skill point to QS to momoko but it takes like 3 seconds for her to do the LDM...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:41 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

i still prefer her DC, but thats me.

also, qcf+P x 3 qs oswald, df+A = unblockable for the long range ace set up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:47 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

After a grounded qs combo,tag to Jyazu, air D,standB,standD,qcb+K, run in, (hcbf+P many times) or ( DP+C,qcb+C)

Its Just for fun, his plain qcb+C after a B,D,f+C is better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:23 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Characters: Ash, Adel (L)
Special Condition: None
Description: 70% damage combo

Jumping deep D, crouching Ax2, Nivose (B), SC, Pluviose (5 hits), QS, Jumping C, standing close C, b + B (4 hits), LDM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:19 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

[url=http://www.persona-world.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=68#68]I have something to tell ya' guys... please, don't take me to the stake for this![/url] <--- click here.

Anyways, here's another one:

Characters: Adelheid (yes! he's my luver so whut!?)
Dummy: Oswald
Special Condition: Oswald must launch his flying card (dp C or D) to Adelheid.
Description: In the moment Oswald launches his card, Adel must do qcf B, point is, Adel's reppuken animation must be disrupted by Oswy's card, therefore, he's free to continue his interaction (better as his jumps are quite high and he can reach the dummy easily). Therefore, the combo might be as follows:

Jump D (if can cross up much better), hits reppuken, dB, dA, fB (1 hit cancel OR bB 3 hits cancel if is crossed up), qcf D, SC in the first hit before Adel jumps into qcfx2 D, DC into LDM qcf hcb E.

Notes or Facts to be tested: Not sure of the SC properties of qcf D in the first hit into Genocide cutter DM with D, someone check those for me, plz. IN case definitelly this doesn't work, a factible thing could be QS from the first hit of the qcf D reppuken into someone else to continue the combo.

Last edited by Don Vecta on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:37 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Characters: Adelheid (again!!?? yes! AGAIN!), Maxima
Special Condition: Practice Mode full bars. Hit your dummy in counter with the last hit of b B. It will wall wire him/her.
Description: bB hitting last attack in counter, welcome it back with Genocide Cutter DM qcf x2 B hitting in the first slice and QS with Maxima, df C, cancel fAB, df C, cancel fAB, df C (here, the dummy must be at corner again) QS back to Adel, df A, *Reppuken qcf B, SC qcf x2 B DM, A, LDM qcf hbc E.

Notes or Facts to be tested: *In 2003 the kick of the reppuken has hitting value, I haven't tested this fact in XI, though. In case the value has changed, substitute the Reppuken by a simple A into LDM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:21 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

okay, i read your messages.

i can be a tester as well. looking into more stuff, i found that my duolon corner ldm can kill without any extra supers.

also, i can now do [qcf+A, f+B, qcb+C] x 2 into more.

i can add some oswald unblockable set ups, and his pseudo infinite. but a lot of these insane double fireball hits are tough.

also, have you seen the video where the opponent breaks out of oz's LDM? its funny. ill explain it later if need be.

uhh....lessee...im trying to avoid combos in other videos too, but its tough cuz theres a lot of good ones already taken. i just wish i had a fellow CX member living near me so we could work together.

Post subject: HI Vecta!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:12 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

I'm playing KOF XI for my second time and i don't know a lot about the use of QS and I tried using a single Character at first in this case Bonne Jenett

Characters:Bone Jenett
Dummy: Tizoc, (i tried it on other chars and works great too but works easily on Tizoc or bigger chars)
Special Condition: Practice Mode full bars. Tizoc on corner. Jenett at mid screen
Description: Jump C (2 hits), stand far C, C (2 hits), qcf + D (2 hits), on second hit of "The hind" quickly down D, D (1 hit), now DM qcf, qcf + A, finishing LDM hcb, hcb + E.

Notes or Facts to be tested: Very easy combo and powerfull first 4 hits, I also tried connecting "aurora" qcf,qcf + K motion, some times i've got 2 hits of "harrier bee" instead of 1 but i don't know the condition, maybe the timing at down D

Characters:Bone Jenet
Dummy:Tizoc
Special condition: Practice Mode full bars. Tizoc in front of Jenet, no matter position on screen just chars front to front
Description: qcf + A, DM qcf, qcf + A, LDM hcb,hcb + E
Notes or Facts to be tested: Perform qcf + A on cornered Tizoc, after qcf + A you can connect 2 A hits and now cancel into "many,many torpedoes" and then LDM, of course you can also hit with A, C combo and try the combo above explained

ok, i know my english sucks but i'm trying to do my best, i'm expecting to be helpfull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:42 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

About Vecta's Adel - Maxima combo, are you sure Maxima's df+A can be fAB cancelable? Also, I'm aware that in 2k3 Adel has some nasty juggles, but they don't seem to be present in XI, I can't manage to pull sA after reppuken or Genocide Cutter... In fact, I'm not even sure Adel can link his df+A on a juggled opponent. Maybe it's a matter of timming, if so, would you mind clarifying?

A quick one with many many variations to consider
Characters: Silber - Ryo(L)
Dummy: Tested on Kyo
SP Condition: Tested on opponent outside corner.
Silber: crossup *something* (B, D?) > sC > f+A > qcfhcb+C QS on 2nd Hit
Ryo (Should appear facing the opponent's back): dC > hcb,f+B SC LDM (need confirmation here, if dC > hcb,f+B doesn't work try only hcb,f+B)
When opponent's dizzy just do standard Ryo combo with one stock n?1 aka
jD > dB > dC > qcfhcb+P
Another variant is to QS on the 2nd hit of Silber's DM and do sC > f,b,f + P QS back to Silber into rush DM or (if opp is cornered) f+A > qcfx2+K
I'm sure someone can find better things to do though.
Cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:24 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Characters: Kula, K' Leader.
Special conditions: Being close to the corner by the time you do the first Qs.
Description: Starts Kula, Jumping D, Standing C 2hits, Qcb B, f+D,QS to K', after k' lands, Air minute Spike, and when k' falls, LDM, Followed By a second LDM, and finishing it with 4 air minute spikes.

Notes: when Quick shifting from Kula to K' the Air minute spike has to be performed quick to be able to fall before the enemy, that way its possible to Perform the LDM.

Also i have a question for Vice, Can i upload a link to this combo so that it is earier to understand?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:18 pm 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

alekx_k.kula wrote:
Characters: Kula, K' Leader.
Special conditions: Being close to the corner by the time you do the first Qs.
Description: Starts Kula, Jumping D, Standing C 2hits, Qcb B, f+D,QS to K', after k' lands, Air minute Spike, and when k' falls, LDM, Followed By a second LDM, and finishing it with 4 air minute spikes.

Notes: when Quick shifting from Kula to K' the Air minute spike has to be performed quick to be able to fall before the enemy, that way its possible to Perform the LDM.

Also i have a question for Vice, Can i upload a link to this combo so that it is earier to understand?

Good to have you aboard. Now I know this is a hard combo to do, but its needs to be tweaked a little. Take a look at this vid for example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDMhNfIKgw
The combo maker does combo very similar to you but has added more. Should stick to what you have and try to make it slight better in some way. Good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:45 am 
Minion
Minion

hi i haven't really read the whole thread but Vecta told me what it was about so i've this one u may want to try

B. Mary against Tizok

jump d>c>6a>ab>c>6a>ab>c>6b>236214c>623b>623b

any question feel free to ask

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:50 am 
Cult Member
Cult Member

L1r wrote:
About Vecta's Adel - Maxima combo, are you sure Maxima's df+A can be fAB cancelable? Also, I'm aware that in 2k3 Adel has some nasty juggles, but they don't seem to be present in XI, I can't manage to pull sA after reppuken or Genocide Cutter... In fact, I'm not even sure Adel can link his df+A on a juggled opponent. Maybe it's a matter of timming, if so, would you mind clarifying?

A quick one with many many variations to consider
Characters: Silber - Ryo(L)
Dummy: Tested on Kyo
SP Condition: Tested on opponent outside corner.
Silber: crossup *something* (B, D?) > sC > f+A > qcfhcb+C QS on 2nd Hit
Ryo (Should appear facing the opponent's back): dC > hcb,f+B SC LDM (need confirmation here, if dC > hcb,f+B doesn't work try only hcb,f+B)
When opponent's dizzy just do standard Ryo combo with one stock n?1 aka
jD > dB > dC > qcfhcb+P
Another variant is to QS on the 2nd hit of Silber's DM and do sC > f,b,f + P QS back to Silber into rush DM or (if opp is cornered) f+A > qcfx2+K
I'm sure someone can find better things to do though.
Cheers.

Yeh, seems the combo was not viable. Canceled then.

However, at least with the starter you guys can have the idea. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:23 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

dude wrote:
hi i haven't really read the whole thread but Vecta told me what it was about so i've this one u may want to try

B. Mary against Tizok

jump d>c>6a>ab>c>6a>ab>c>6b>236214c>623b>623b

any question feel free to ask

already posted on first page, and slightly more technical :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next