It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:46 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Characters: Maxima, Duo Lon, Oswald. (yeah, my team.)
Dummy: any
Maxima - cross up C, s.D, f+A qs
Duo Lon - aerial C, c.A, qcf+A, wait, f+B, qcb+C, c.A, qcf+A, f+B, qcb+C, d.A, qcf+A X3 qs
Oswald - df+A, qcb+A, qcf+B, qcf+E

special - enemy's back to corner, or as long as your back isnt near a corner

this may dizzy some characters, but thats why i reduced maxima's moves, to prevent dizzy. this also MAY not work, due to the cross up, ill double check everything tmw.

what happens is after the 3rd qcf+P from duo lon, the enemy is set to an automatic air reset. qs oswald and th df+A uses the unblockable. ACE!

if this doesnt float your boat, at least it may give some ideas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:55 am 
Minion
Minion

Persona wrote:
This is all my opinion of course so feel free to criticise. :P
It's just that IMO 1 character 100%s are much harder to discover than a team 100%.

Characters: Elisabeth
Dummy: Any
Special Condition: Needs to be at a certain angle so the qcf-hcb A hits.
Description: CO jp B, A, f A, A, dp A, qcfx2 E, qcf-hcb A, qcfx2 E

Notes or Facts to be tested: Anyone know how to add more hits or possibly kill them? :P

First point totally agreed, and for elisabeth, theres a full life vid at youtube but it doesn't look to nice IMO, and for ur combo, you can do this also:

jD>C 1hit>6a>a>6a>623a>236236e>236214a>236236e or

CO jb>c>6a>6b>6321463214a>236236e>236214a>236236e

let me know if u like it

and this one too

k' vs yuri
k': 2626a hold and release while yuri straight short jump b, this will interrupt k''s (xD) dm motion and cause a counter hit, then 2626a again (good timing required),DC>LDM>minute spikex3-5, this last MS only on practice mode for a fancy ending, in vs Yuri will just die after the second LDM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:12 am 
Minion
Minion

Hotaru's gay infinite

Kusanagi has a gay combo too but i'm guessing u know it already

anyways... try these

Char: Adelheid

Dummy: Adelheid

Special conds: practice mode, counter ON, u running towars opposite corner and opp throwing a Kaiser Wave

Description: As soon as u get to the opposite corner wait then do that mirrir thingy while opponent avoids letting u between his kaiser wave and himself, mirror will reflect opponent's KW and opponent will do A, ab, so opponent will now be between u and KW, do LDM, u'll pass throught KW reaching the opposite corner before KW does, u'll smash opponent and then KW will hit, then quickly do another LDM

NoF: i got this combo from a friend, i really doubt it's his, but it was made against Yuri, i don't know it KW causes juggle, let me know

Char: Malin

Dummy: B. Jenet (girl brawl kewl!)

Special Conds: none

Description: j c, c, 6b, 623c, SC 236236b, DC 236236e, land, 236236e

NoF: i think this one is pretty basic but since i haven't downloaedd vids since a long time i wouldn't know

Char: Adelheid

Special Conds: practice mode and counter on or, regular match and a counter hit, opponent runnin towars the opposite corner

Description:Adelheid throws his Kaiser Wave DM and runs towars his opponent, j D, KW will cause counter hit try to hit jD and KW at the same time so the opponent wont fall, C 2 hits, 4b 3hits, 236b, land, LDM

NoF: none that i know

Char: Eiji

Dummy: Tizok

Special Conds: same as Adelheid combo

Description: Eiji throws his 2624a DM, and runs towars opp. and pull his 421d so u hit both 421d and 236214a at the same time (really good timing required), 2a, C, 214a, 236214b, 6321463214e

NoF: good luck =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:49 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

olaf wrote:
Characters: Maxima, Duo Lon, Oswald. (yeah, my team.)
Dummy: any
Maxima - cross up C, s.D, f+A qs
Duo Lon - aerial C, c.A, qcf+A, wait, f+B, qcb+C, c.A, qcf+A, f+B, qcb+C, d.A, qcf+A X3 qs
Oswald - df+A, qcb+A, qcf+B, qcf+E

special - enemy's back to corner, or as long as your back isnt near a corner

this may dizzy some characters, but thats why i reduced maxima's moves, to prevent dizzy. this also MAY not work, due to the cross up, ill double check everything tmw.

what happens is after the 3rd qcf+P from duo lon, the enemy is set to an automatic air reset. qs oswald and th df+A uses the unblockable. ACE!

if this doesnt float your boat, at least it may give some ideas.

Look at the Stun List and figure out the character it starts at when your combo above wont stun them. Then from there add in more hits, unless your happy with the combo as is. Also, is there a timing restriction on the Dou Lon combo when doing it from the back cos I cant seem to connect 2 together in a row.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:57 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Welcome aboard "dude".

Im just having a little trouble understanding the old style of reading directions. I might just be speaking for myself here but if possible could you change it to like qcf, hcf etc........ It took me 30mins to understand what DM you were talking bout in some posts.

Nothing against you so dont take personally, thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:36 am 
Minion
Minion

Hi, thanx and no probby, i'll better sort u a list of each move so i save time when i xplain a combo and some of u can memorize it ok?

236 qcf
214 qcb
41236 hcf
63214 hcb
623 dp
421 rdp
4 back
6 fwd
2 down
8 up

hope u find it useful, i'm lazy to xplain combos qcf's way xD

Post subject: ok
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:02 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

ok heres a combo i did today...

Characters: Ash, Elizabeth(L) and Duolon
Dummy: Any (tested on tizoc)
Special Condition: You on the corner and the opponent infront of you and crouching
Description: Duolon = Crossover air C, standing C, qcf + A, wait, forward + B, hcb + C, crouching A, qcf + A, forward + B, hcb + C, crouching A, qcf + A, qcf + A [QS]
Ash = Air D, Standing C, back~ forward + A, Qcf x 2 + D (7 or 9 hits of the DM) [QS]
Elizabeth = Air D, Standing C (the 2 hits)... at this point the opponent will be dizzy, then Air D/C, standing C (1 hit) forward + A, standing A, forward + A, LDM
100% combo

Notes or Facts to be tested: Duolon's combo is giving me problems.... i have done a shorter version of his combo (Crossover air C, standing C, qcf + A, forward + B, hcb + C, crouching A, qcf + A, qcf + A [QS]) and the combo will kill... but it doesnt look very flashy.... btw because i havent tried the combo with duolon's longest combo i dont know if the opponent will get dizzy at the same point... but im sure the opponent gets dizzy (in both combos) when elizabeth arrives to it.
btw elizabeths last combo is a variation of mine =P i dont know if its already posted but it connects.. (it somehow feels like it wont... )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:37 am 
Minion
Minion

if u take a look to the ones i've written above, u'll notice there's one with Eli, that's the best i've been able to do so far, and the one at youtube, but i don't like doing combos against Adelheid

1.- Por que le bajas m?s

y 2.- Por que es un genocide cutter wannabe :P

Saludos (pOncho)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:38 am 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

I like that K' vs Yuri combo. :D

Is it possible we can add a few MS after the second Heat Drive and then do LDM? This combo is probably gonna be overkill so maybe we should find a character with more stamina?

Example of combo like:
Heat Drive x2, MS x ?, LDM, MS x 5

A Kyo combo looking for improvements:
qcb A, dash, jp D, qcb A hits, small jp D, C, qcf Dx2, qcf A, dp C 1 hit SC LDM whiff, dp C 1 hit SC any DM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:03 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

hi guys. You know me from ON.com and from my video server.

Sorry, I didn't read everything here..... I know that's not the nice kind how to start up but I'm not willing to read each and every post that has already been made so far. I also have to say that I'm VERY stubborn about my own combos so keep that in mind please.
If any of the things said is inacceptible for this project please tell me and I'll leave your work alone. That is ok.

I just wanted to drop a combo idea.
Here goes:

Characters: Ryo(L), Tizoc, Kensou

Dummy: should be possible on most characters - I used Kim

Special Conditions: opp. in corner

Description: (Ryo) ji.C/D, c.B, c.C xx LDM, (stun) (run up) hcb,f+D (QS Tizoc), ji.C, n.C xx df+D, (juggle) 2qcf+D (2nd hit QS Kensou), (juggle) f+B, (juggle) qcf,hcb+D

Notes: 4x Power , 2x Skill

Is that alright?

--Blast

EDIT:
I got another one:

Characters: Elizabeth, Kensou, Tizoc(L)

Dummy: Kula

Special Conditions: opp. in corner

Description: (Liz) ji.D, n.C(2) xx f+B xx f+A, (QS Kensou) ji.C, n.C xx f+A xx dp+D, (juggle) f+B, (juggle) hcf+D, (stun!), (tag-in Tizoc) ji.D, n.C xx LDM

Notes: 2x Power , 2x Skill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:49 pm 
Minion
Minion

Persona wrote:
I like that K' vs Yuri combo. :D

Is it possible we can add a few MS after the second Heat Drive and then do LDM? This combo is probably gonna be overkill so maybe we should find a character with more stamina?

Example of combo like:
Heat Drive x2, MS x ?, LDM, MS x 5

A Kyo combo looking for improvements:
qcb A, dash, jp D, qcb A hits, small jp D, C, qcf Dx2, qcf A, dp C 1 hit SC LDM whiff, dp C 1 hit SC any DM

Overkill indeed, there's another way to make it so Yuri can last at least until the last LDM but it won't look as badass as b4, after the interrupted Heat Drive, stand A, j MS, j MS, LDM (almost in corner), LDM (Yuri dies), then MSxn, IMO it'll look better with double Heat Drive, but i'm not sure about what u're askin since i can't try it myself, i don't have a PS2 and it'll cost me a ball and my sanity to try such combo in a PS2 controller (worst controller ever!)

As for the combo u're trying to improve, i can't really find a way to make it better, actually it sounds pretty dope but i'm skeptical about the ending, is kyo able to hit after the missing LDM? in case u can, is it possible to do again the scisors kix (D version) after LDM?, if possible maybe u can repeat that last part, 26d,d,623c,LDM, DM2626a but again... i wouldn't know, btw r u still using "cuteshinobu's" account? mine is in my profile as it is =)

Blastrezz, nice combos, but it'd be so much better if u could think of 1 char combos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:47 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

dude wrote:
Blastrezz, nice combos, but it'd be so much better if u could think of 1 char combos

Oh, was that a condition here?
One character combos tend to abuse running away, stupid counter hits or other freaky combo conditions which I totally don't like.....

--Blast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:08 am 
Minion
Minion

Char: Ash

Dummy: Shen

Special conds: opponen runnin towars opposite corner

Description: Ash throws a DM 2626a, run, in mid screen jump and hold back so u can throw a 4~6a, keep on running and (in corner) j D (while DM hits), C (while4~6a hits), DM 2626a/c, DM 2626a/c,DM 2626a/c, short j D, a, 41236a/c, DM 2626a/c, 4d, j B

NoF: none that i know so far

Char: Kim

Dummy: crouched Tizok or crouched K'

Conds: Kim back to corner, tizok 2 steps away from him

Desc: CO short j a, 2a, c, 24b, SC 2626b, quick short j c, 6a (misses), a, LDM

NoF: can't get it workin against tizok all the time, i dunno why :\

Char: Elisabeth (fuck yeah!)

Dummy: Tizok (ugh poor chicken dude)

Conds: none

Desc: CO j b, 2a, 5a, 2a, 6b, 6a, DM 2624c, *QS, normal shift and wait until ur opponent is near to Elisabeth's head, short j a, DM 2624a, repeat from *

NoF: i've made it once until QS, NS, stand a and DM, someone try it plz and let me know

Char: Kensou

Conds: from side to side, opponent cornered

Desc: Kensou throws a 24a, super j d, d, 6a, 623b/d, wait, 6b, 24c, 6b, 24c, 6b, 421d*, stunt and "optional endings"

repean until *, SC 2624d or

go back to where u started the combo and throw a 24a, run towars, close D, DM 2626a, DC

NoF: none that i know

Char: Shion

Dummy: Terry (i just hate him it could be any other)

Conds:none

Desc: j b, a, 2b, 2d 1hit, 26a, a, 2b, 2d 1hit, 26a, wait, LDM

NoF: can be easily improved but i don't like her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:19 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Blastrezz wrote:
dude wrote:

Oh, was that a condition here?
One character combos tend to abuse running away, stupid counter hits or other freaky combo conditions which I totally don't like.....

--Blast

No not at all, just tring to produce something dfferent from all the other vids you see out there. If 100% one character combos are needed, so be it. but in any combo you do we need imagination and creativeity. Even if its a simple combo but if its different, we could later on use in combos for something else........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:40 am 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

dude wrote:
As for the combo u're trying to improve, i can't really find a way to make it better, actually it sounds pretty dope but i'm skeptical about the ending, is kyo able to hit after the missing LDM? in case u can, is it possible to do again the scisors kix (D version) after LDM?, if possible maybe u can repeat that last part, 26d,d,623c,LDM, DM2626a but again... i wouldn't know,

The second LDM whiff is too low to followup with anything, even a stand C. As for qcf Dx2, too slow for both whiffs and it doesn't hit juggled opponents I think.

dude wrote:
btw r u still using "cuteshinobu's" account?

Nope.

OFFTOPIC: how did alekx_k.kula get his av to be over 100x100?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next