It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:30 pm 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

L1r wrote:
BTW, on the Kula-Malin-King combo by Dark C. I just realized that after you stun the opponent if the opp is cornered then you can throw a yoyo with Malin (you know the tactic, you step back one step, throw it so it disappears from the screen but when you hit the opp it somehow hits him) So you throw the yoyo, jC > qcfx2 QS for 3 hits in total, just for extra flashiness.

On the dummy I used it on, it took too much damage and the 2 DMs i do with King would be ruined. If I try on a different Dummy with higher health resistance then yeah would be right, but I didnt want it in. Ive used it alot already.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:18 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Persona wrote:
Updated the capping/finished combos thread. Am I missing any?

my kim and shen?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:31 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Shura wrote:
Persona wrote:

my kim and shen?

It is listed in the thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:38 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Benimaru wrote:
Shura wrote:
Persona wrote:

my kim and shen?

It is listed in the thread.

kthx :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:17 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Hm, about the listed finished videos, all the combos I posted on the other threads work so far, I've tested them, so they should be cap-able, I still have the youtube videos to show that they work, so if anyone could help me improve those too then I guess they could keep us busy for a while. Unless they're listed already, I don't think so though.
Cheers.

Post subject: new vid...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:14 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Hey there... hehe

Ive been busy trying to do this one...

maybe it will be interesting enough to make it to the video...

here is it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpkPLDHBSIo

and the explanation...

Characters:Kim, Iori and Ryo (leader)

Dummy: must be the guy with the boomerang

Special Condition: you on the corner, the opponent 6 bodies away from you (you are using kim)

Description:

Kim: Jump, Crossover D, crouching A, standing C (2 hits), down x 2 + B [QS]

Iori: Air D (as early as possible), standing C, forward + B [stun].. (while opponent is falling) standing A (whif), back x 2 + B (retreat) back x2 +B (retreat), taunt... wait for the taunt to end (its a "fair" time for the opponent to try to get over the stun effect but its not enough =P) run, jump, hcb, front + A/C (scum gale) crouching C, hcf, hcb +A/C... 4 seconds later... [QS]

Ryo: Air D, crouching C, Qcf x 2 + E... [Stun!].... now... push your opponent to a corner... and do... qcf + A, dp + A...

100%

Notes or Facts to be tested: none.. i have a video as a proof.... btw.. strict timing here... and sorry in the video i messed up at the last move (after the second stun) and im to lazy to cap another one =P ... hope you like it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:49 pm 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

ok Ive updated 2 combos. 1 is my king, malin, kula combo....just kulas sE into DM is the only difference,

2. Is my k', eliz and maxima combo. I added some more hits hits maximas beginning combo and changed the ending to maximas SC combo I did a while ago

@persona: If there are any of my combos that needs changing (the one thats I have already change, if they need MORE changing) let me know cos I wants combos in vid. I changed stuff to what u wanted so far......

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 42665B8892

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:57 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Dark_Chaotix: Awww you make it sound like I'm forcing you. :(

The Malin/Kula/Hotaru one you did is good, but maybe change Malin to some other character with a launcher (we have way too many Malins).

So it'll probably be like ???, QS Kula STUN, change to ??? into launcher, QS Hotaru kill.

Also about the improving credit, as of now, I haven't put thought into it (so improvers as of now don't get any credit). I don't get any credit as well for the combos I helped improved on. Mainly the credits as of now is:

combo idea person/capturer

We'll probably discuss this before the project is finished. But as for future projects, yes the improver will definitaly get some credit or else people would just give out 2-3 hit combos and others improving them to get no credit.

*downloads your latest dl pack*

Okay the 2 vids in the pack is perfect. 8)

L1r: If no comments were posted for your (or anyone's) combos, the reason is most probably because we can't find a way to improve it enough to have highlights in it. Maybe Dark_Chaotix can think of a way for some of your combos since it seems he's been looking through all the combos so far. :)

Post subject: =(
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:39 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

nobody comments about my combos =(

i did this other one.. no explanation for this one... its just a team combo..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctESs8UsA_s

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:13 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Are you sure that second stun is because Hayate gets out of dizzy right before you hit him? I can't seem to be able to pull it off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:45 pm 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Persona wrote:
Dark_Chaotix: Awww you make it sound like I'm forcing you. :(

The Malin/Kula/Hotaru one you did is good, but maybe change Malin to some other character with a launcher (we have way too many Malins).

So it'll probably be like ???, QS Kula STUN, change to ??? into launcher, QS Hotaru kill.

Also about the improving credit, as of now, I haven't put thought into it (so improvers as of now don't get any credit). I don't get any credit as well for the combos I helped improved on. Mainly the credits as of now is:

combo idea person/capturer

We'll probably discuss this before the project is finished. But as for future projects, yes the improver will definitaly get some credit or else people would just give out 2-3 hit combos and others improving them to get no credit.

*downloads your latest dl pack*

Okay the 2 vids in the pack is perfect. 8)

Nah i dont think your forcing me, its just that your the project manager with DV so it ultimately up to you in what is good or not. If it wasnt for you I wouldnt of changed my combos cos I originally thought they were good enough but with your input i was able to make better.

Ill look into the malin,hotaru,kula combo and ill change it..........

Persona wrote:
L1r: If no comments were posted for your (or anyone's) combos, the reason is most probably because we can't find a way to improve it enough to have highlights in it. Maybe Dark_Chaotix can think of a way for some of your combos since it seems he's been looking through all the combos so far. :)

Ill look into them and see what I can do. Were their any imparticular or all of them???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:02 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Dark_Chaotix wrote:
Were their any imparticular or all of them???

In particular this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDF6VEfF8c8
The others can wait, but if you have any suggestions I'm more than willing to try 'em out.

Post subject: Persona..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:38 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Persona.... About the dizzy....

the timing for the dizzy is a little bit tricky... you actually have to wait for the last QSable hit of Ioris DM.... + check out the time i take (before and after the taunt...) its just enough.

You can also get more time if you land a standing A before the scum gale (it would be Standing A, scum gale for a combo hehe)

ok hope you get it hehe

btw do you like the Hero team combo? i wanted ash to be the main guy there... but i also wanted every guy to participate... i guess its a normal combo... maybe i can take out ash's part and put it in another combo...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:24 am 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

I'm pretty curious about that double stun combo. I NEVER got two stuns in a combo. No matter how long I waited. I also don't think it's dependant on time on when the stunned character can be stunned again, is it? As for my experiences after a stun you can do whatever you want, it won't add up to stun anymore.... Of course I might be wrong, I don't claim to know KOFXI by heart.....
If you tried it, it might also be an exhibition mode only thingy, I guess.

--Blast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:19 pm 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

L1r wrote:
Dark_Chaotix wrote:
Were their any imparticular or all of them???

In particular this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDF6VEfF8c8
The others can wait, but if you have any suggestions I'm more than willing to try 'em out.

Ok I have a new combo with your original combo. Now its full ife and it involves Ryo, Eliza and Adel. Its cool cos I have a different start up with Ryo, 2 NEW / different links with Adel that I havent seen yet, and just some flashy (not really just time wasting) stuff with Eliza. My camera has ran out of batteries so Ill get new ones and do a recs soon. Cant wait, you will like.

EDIT: OK an readjustment is needed. I was doing the combo in MAX for stocks and it looks like I did too many supers for what I have, Ill need to tweak first to get right amount of stock usable.

Last edited by Dark_Chaotix on Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next