It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:50 pm 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Benimaru wrote:
I'm having a little trouble getting a 100% with this setup without requiring Oswald's Ace or Joker. It is done on Adel :

Benimaru Ralf K'

Opponent almost in corner :

Benimaru> Crossup Jump D D forward B QCBx2 D QS to Ralf, HCB D whiff low A into DP C QS to K' Air QCB B x2 LDM, then as many QCB B as possible.

I can't do more than 2 Minute Spikes after the LDM, and Adel is a few pixels away from dying. Can someone try to make it 4 Minute Spikes and tell me if it kills him? ^_^a

The combo with the same setup with Oswald for 100% :

Without Leader Oswald :
Benimaru> Crossup Jump D D forward B QCBx2 D QS to Ralf, HCB D Charge back > forward C QS to Oswald downforward A QCB C QCF B QCF E

With LDM (But I don't like it, it's an easy way out of the problem and not flashy enough) :
Benimaru> Crossup Jump D D forward B QCBx2 D QS to Ralf, HCB D whiff low A to DP C QS to Oswald LDM.

Ill see if i can get it..............the MS is pretty hard to do, you have to get jump height and timing correct.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:30 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

My eliz and malin vid is ready!!!
[url]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B4DFFED618D7CE46[/url]

I need help for the doulon one, i cannot set up the scenero alone... the one eliz roll thru maxima vapour cannon,stand D,counter safeshift of maxima to k',f+B,f+A,k's on e back,qs to doulon double bnb, follow by ldm... as on page two...

For the malin eliz combo, i think it'll look better if f+AC is done first, i did uf+AC for both dive in the vid. I used e shortcut command so that adel could throw fireball at me...

by the way, the eliz shen thingy is quite common i find?? the one i saw long ago was shen rolling before ldm, may be you shud do shen special qcf+E move before the ldm... the one with fully charged qcf+P that sounds better...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:41 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Sonic_e7 wrote:
My eliz and malin vid is ready!!!
[url]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B4DFFED618D7CE46[/url]

For the malin eliz combo, i think it'll look better if f+AC is done first, i did uf+AC for both dive in the vid. I used e shortcut command so that adel could throw fireball at me...

I like the combo as is really. Didnt think bout bouncing opponent from yoyo attack. i rate that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:20 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Updated the capping/finished combos thread. Am I missing any?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:29 pm 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

ok I just confirmed that after the kula combo, if you wait till you get another skill stock itll give you bout 1.5 - 2 seconds before they become non dizzy. You could start combo before hand and hopeful give you enough time to do something else........so was there something in particular you want persona or you want me to play around???

EDIT: Here is my proposed combo for the one above. Its kula, malin and hotaru. Is this something u would like for an ender or something else???

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... C95BE1AF30

Persona wrote:
Updated the capping/finished combos thread. Am I missing any?

Was my King, Kula, Malin combo 3 in??

Last edited by Dark_Chaotix on Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:42 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

[url]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=80E29E4A1B5AE417[/url]
A combo similar to the previous malin eliz combo!!! with vanessa infinity included... ELIZ,MALIN,VANESSA...
Eliz,dp+C,d+D(whiff),qcfhcb+P,tag to malin,bb(step back),qcb+A,
jump in,df+AC, qcfqcf+K,tag to Vanessa, (dp+C) up to 18+ hits, tag to elizabeth ldm!!!

Last edited by Sonic_e7 on Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:59 pm 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Page 8
Original poster: Persona

Quote:
A random combo I did that needs opinions if it should be in the final vid or not. Robert, Gato and Kensou. This combo only works from the back since b A won't connect from the front.
http://persona.world.free.fr/downloads/25.rar

I think this should be in the final vid. Roberts kicks is a knockdown move so you cant techroll out of it. So kensou LDM is guaranteed...............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:06 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Sonic_e7 wrote:
[url]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=80E29E4A1B5AE417[/url]
A combo similar to the previous malin eliz combo!!! with vanessa infinity included... ELIZ,MALIN,VANESSA...
Eliz,dp+C,d+D(whiff),qcfhcb+P,tag to malin,bb(step back),qcb+A,
jump in,df+AC, qcfqcf+K,tag to Vanessa, (dp+C) up to 18+ hits, tag to elizabeth ldm!!!

I liked the former one more, the Vanessa infinite is boring. :p

And for your Elizabeth>Duolon LDM combo, since he can already kill someone with it alone and everyone already knows how to do it, I don't really see the point of having some fun before tagging.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:23 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

The highlight of the doulon and eliz combo is
1)e counter,
2)doulon doing 2 bnb,qcf+A,f+B,qcb+C
3)perharps the ldm if you can perform,(d+A,hop C) Xn

doulon infinity only kills when he end with a hcbhcb+P DM, i think...
Hmm but i also find dou lon ldm is boring...

The combo my best team do ofen is... Counter
f+B,f+A,tag to gai,bnd,eliz bnb, stun any one,
kills the dizzy opponent with dp+C,dp+A,dm, or,dp+C,ldm depending on the health, i find this basic...
Also, shen jump D,stand C,f+B,qcf+C,tag to eliz,air D,stand C,f+B,f+A stuns most pp... just post to see if this helps anyone...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:11 pm 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Dark_Chaotix wrote:
Benimaru wrote:
I'm having a little trouble getting a 100% with this setup without requiring Oswald's Ace or Joker. It is done on Adel :

Benimaru Ralf K'

Benimaru> Crossup Jump D D forward B QCBx2 D QS to Ralf, HCB D whiff low A into DP C QS to K' Air QCB B x2 LDM, then as many QCB B as possible.

I can't do more than 2 Minute Spikes after the LDM, and Adel is a few pixels away from dying. Can someone try to make it 4 Minute Spikes and tell me if it kills him? ^_^a

Without Leader Oswald :
Benimaru> Crossup Jump D D forward B QCBx2 D QS to Ralf, HCB D Charge back > forward C QS to Oswald downforward A QCB C QCF B QCF E

With LDM (But I don't like it, it's an easy way out of the problem and not flashy enough) :
Benimaru> Crossup Jump D D forward B QCBx2 D QS to Ralf, HCB D whiff low A to DP C QS to Oswald LDM.

Ill see if i can get it..............the MS is pretty hard to do, you have to get jump height and timing correct.

Well I started doing your combo and I kinda went on a tangent. This is what I came up with. Very difffernt from your original, but i want to do it still...just that minute spikes are doing my head in and I cant seem to do small jump qcb+B quick enough. I have to practice more.

Now my combo, the CO and the cA dont link in my vid, but i know they do. I just found it hard to link Maxima CO to a cA everytime. And the dummy has counter on it. The only way I could do K' combo without them stunning early enough. Well anyways, enjoy.............

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 5D7C70879D

I could change Maxima if need be, if the startup isnt different enough. Any suggestions if thats the case??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:48 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

I got my combo to work and captured it today, but somehow two minute spikes were enough to kill. o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:12 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Dark_Chaotix wrote:
Dark_Chaotix wrote:
Benimaru wrote:

Benimaru Ralf K'

Without Leader Oswald :

Well I started doing your combo and I kinda went on a tangent. This is what I came up with. Very difffernt from your original, but i want to do it still...just that minute spikes are doing my head in and I cant seem to do small jump qcb+B quick enough. I have to practice more.

Now my combo, the CO and the cA dont link in my vid, but i know they do. I just found it hard to link Maxima CO to a cA everytime. And the dummy has counter on it. The only way I could do K' combo without them stunning early enough. Well anyways, enjoy.............

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 5D7C70879D

I could change Maxima if need be, if the startup isnt different enough. Any suggestions if thats the case??

Maybe Ramon? You could have done another qcf a> F+D and> a,Df+D, Qcb bx3
you decide which looks better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:50 am 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Sonic_e7: Maybe do Elisabeth's full starter (jump D, C 2 hit, f B, f A, DM) instead so you can do less Vanessa loops? Also after Vanessa does QS Malin qcf A, LDM (not OTG) work? The elisabeth LDM looks a bit too plain to me.

Dark_Chaotix: Hmm ok. I just wanted to know if we're able to get the extra skill stock fast enough. :P
Combo 3 is in then. Maybe end Kula's combo with CD instead of dp C since it only hits once? CD cancelled to a whiff special for some flavor.

Maxima/Elisabeth/K'. If you're looking for a filler for Maxima, maybe someone that lacks complex comboing and is rarely used? Kasumi comes to mind. As for waiting for the extra skill stock, perhaps you can waste more time with K's LDM after his qcf A-f D then into MSs instead of dp C. As for ender, maybe the K' combo alkx_k.kula said (I never got the df D to hit after qcf A-fD though) or a ground combo that can connect 2 f Ds after qcf A.

K' jump D, C 1 hit, qcf C-f D, qcfA-f D, SC DM

If timed right the first f D will hit late making the second f D possible to hit. Just some new and extra f D flashiness since you already did a buttload of f Ds in the combo. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:34 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Persona wrote:

Dark_Chaotix: Hmm ok. I just wanted to know if we're able to get the extra skill stock fast enough. :P
Combo 3 is in then. Maybe end Kula's combo with CD instead of dp C since it only hits once? CD cancelled to a whiff special for some flavor.

Ok well Ill do another vid with the changes in it. Is my name down for being apart of this combo aswell, or is just nmfj2002 combo? Doesnt bother, just asking.

Persona wrote:
Maxima/Elisabeth/K'. If you're looking for a filler for Maxima, maybe someone that lacks complex comboing and is rarely used? Kasumi comes to mind. As for waiting for the extra skill stock, perhaps you can waste more time with K's LDM after his qcf A-f D then into MSs instead of dp C. As for ender, maybe the K' combo alkx_k.kula said (I never got the df D to hit after qcf A-fD though) or a ground combo that can connect 2 f Ds after qcf A.

K' jump D, C 1 hit, qcf C-f D, qcfA-f D, SC DM

If timed right the first f D will hit late making the second f D possible to hit. Just some new and extra f D flashiness since you already did a buttload of f Ds in the combo. :P

aight I hear ya, ill do some mods and see what I come up with.

Was the Kula, Malin, Hotaru ok or did that need changing also??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:18 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

BTW, on the Kula-Malin-King combo by Dark C. I just realized that after you stun the opponent if the opp is cornered then you can throw a yoyo with Malin (you know the tactic, you step back one step, throw it so it disappears from the screen but when you hit the opp it somehow hits him) So you throw the yoyo, jC > qcfx2 QS for 3 hits in total, just for extra flashiness.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next