It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:55 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Here's the 3rd pack from Fighting Heroes, hope you can enjoy it.

http://cmvarchives.com/leeanvan/Fightin ... pack_3.rar

This is the content:
Crylanceloth Kombos

Eiji and Momoko
Elizabeth Team
Geese and Terry
Iori and Kyo
Shen and Kyo
Silber and Adel

Folken Kombos (FolkenMitre)
Ash
Athena
Gato and Tizoc

I hope you guys can help me out how to improve the combos, specially the Iori/Kim combo o even other ideas to use anotehr character instead of Kim T.T

FIGHTING HEROES TEAM - MEXICO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:35 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Eiji (L) & Momoko. Luved the intro and the follow up with Momoko. I find it suitable for the video save better opinion.

Rival Team. Personally i found it a B&B chained combo. Anyone have betters set ups for this?

Geese (L) & Terry. This combo is pretty tight. The highlights are the way to put in his feet to the dummy after the grab DM and LDM deadly rave and also the Buster Wolf just linked (not even SC'ed) from power wave.

Yagami & Kyo. This combo was awesome... specially the ending.

Shen (L) & Kyo. This combo hurt me just from watching. The damage was huge! Highlights here are the ending with the explosion LDM of Shen and the whiffed cancel of qcf A and hit with DM.

Silber & Adelheid. You guys gotta holla the after-stun combo... Adel practically rushed to reach his Genocide Cutter!

Ash. The combo is... okay, multi-hit and with some creative set-ups.

Athena. In this combo I find the only highlight the 1 hit air qcb K into LDM.

Gato (L) & Tizoc. The cool thing here was the crossup, dB, D (2 hits), dB into DM in the beginning and the follow up of Tizoc. The ending was fine too. I liked this combo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:26 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

I have to admit I liked all of the combos in this pack! :D
Cool things there.....

I THINK it's a pity you perform it all with Replays/Macros though ;p But that doesn't need to be your concern.....

--Blast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:03 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Eiji (L) & Momoko: Great start and middle, but I dont like the end.

Rival Team: I agree with DV as as BnB combo. I liked the ending tho with Eliz. Could try and use the ending combo with Dou Lon that persona does in his "18" vid. Start the combo from the back and when you QS into Beni, maybe do air qcf+A into cB, qcf+B then QS into Eliz...........thats just thinking on the fly tho.

Geese (L) & Terry. My start up with geese has been shown before I can show it.......I have a combo with that same start up but that cool. I like the powerwave into buster wolf.

Yagami & Kyo: I like this combo. You made a simple combo look quality with Kyo.

Silber & Adelheid: Dont mind it, im im not a real fan of Silber DM

Ash: I like this combo. It hard to do this type of string with ash so I know how hard it is to do. The mix up was quality......Ive seen many of these ash combo but most have been repeat of a certain chain. Props for this.

Gato (L) & Tizoc: This combo is probably the best out of all of them i think. Its different and quality at the same time.

Athena: Holy 2k2 reminder combo. Its nice, I havent seen a link like that yet so yeah. i like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:54 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Here is a link to a maxima combo

This is just to show a supercancel from qcb+A. Just something for ppl wanting to muck around with in a combo.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 20336029D1

here my ex kyp combo if ppl missed it
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 3558160319

and malin
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 427DC24AF2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:04 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

Dark_Chaotix wrote:
Here is a link to a maxima combo

This is just to show a supercancel from qcb+A. Just something for ppl wanting to muck around with in a combo.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 20336029D1

I liked the idea. Never seen this SC before. Someone can make some good use of it?

Dark_Chaotix wrote:
here my ex kyo combo if ppl missed it
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 3558160319

The combo is not bad, liked the Kyo part.

Dark_Chaotix wrote:

Damaging but simple... simple but damaging. :)

Last edited by Don Vecta on Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:21 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Axia(?)' Malin combo accepted
Crylanceloth's Eiji and Momoko's combo accepted
Crylanceloth's Geese and Terry combo accepted
Crylanceloth's Silber and Adel combo accepted
Crylanceloth's Kyo and Iori combo accepted
Folken's Gato and Tizoc accepted

Axia's Malin and Folken's Gato and Tizoc needs capping

Dark_Chaotix: Your EX Kyo combo is 3 stocks. Also maybe you can pull off all kinds of cancels instead of ending with a super.

Folken: Maybe your Athena combo can be improved.

Crylanceloth: I already told you how to improve your Iori/Kim combo.

:) ATTENTION PEOPLE :)

The progress of the project is going well and all, but what it seriously lacks is teamwork. Right now it's basically everyone to Persona instead of everyone to everyone. I don't got the time to check everyone's stuff since you guys are flooding me with more than I can chew on. People who can make some sort of viewable video for me will get first priority when it comes to looking at stuff.

You guys aren't helping each other. No one is barely helping improve other people's combos. No one is capping anyone's combos. Easy to say is, if I disappear, the project dies basically cuz you guys depend on me to do everything, improve and capture.

Help each other. I decided to stop capturing for you guys since I already did a lot. Other capturers aren't doing anything. If I had to do everything myself, wouldn't it be better to just make my own video?

C'mon guys, help each other. And Crylanceloth needs to stop flooding me with combos and finish the ones I told him to. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:42 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

Persona wrote:
:) ATTENTION PEOPLE :)

(...)it seriously lacks is teamwork. Right now it's basically everyone to Persona instead of everyone to everyone.

Help each other. I decided to stop capturing for you guys since I already did a lot. Other capturers aren't doing anything. If I had to do everything myself, wouldn't it be better to just make my own video?

Well the thing is I have the feeling that your combos are 80% of the video anyway. Ok with the new batch from Crylanceloth he piled up some percentage for himself, too, but still I have the feeling that most combos get rejected as to basic. I already layed out my opinion before. No need to do it again. Just don't get it wrong: Your combos ARE fine, no doubt.
But if most of the other stuff other people's combos are refused you don't really encourage people to contribute.....

Maybe just my impression :p I'm still continuing to read here and although I couldn't do the Jazu combo I had in mind I'll try to capture L1r's Jenet one as next task.

--Blast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:19 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

How do they fail? They all improved greatly these past weeks. Practice makes perfect. You're just sounding like you're too lazy to improve and complain that I rejected cuz it's too basic. Everyone has improved lately, you can see that I'm accepting more and more combos lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:24 pm 
Cult Member
Cult Member

I must admit that Persona has worked hard on this, every time he got a new combo he inmediatelly prompted in my MSN without my correspondent lick (hate you, motherfucker!) telling me he pulled out something new and had ideas.

However, after getting 6 or 7 works, he decided that that was an enough quantity for the moment, and he decided to let the rest of the team to improve their works.

And indeed, look at their works! All of them have made really awesome works and improved a lot in combo making and in creative set ups.

Now, Blastrezz, if really comboing doesn't fit on you, then now you have more work: capturing. That's why I opened the new thread of work of testing and capturing. Thsi time we want to encourage the team work between you guys.

I highly reccomend to you all to get each others MSN/Yahoo/AIM or whatever. Try to get a closer contact and work properly. Trust me, you all will get better satisfactions and results if we all work together. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:23 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

Persona wrote:
Axia(?)' Malin combo accepted

Axia's Malin and Folken's Gato and Tizoc needs capping

Dark_Chaotix: Your EX Kyo combo is 3 stocks. Also maybe you can pull off all kinds of cancels instead of ending with a super.

Yeah Axia, who posted here earlier is my cousin so credit goes to him on the maln combo.

Ill try and think of something to make the combo different. I just ended the combo that way for 3 reasons
1: You cant SC into qcb,hcf+A normally grom hcb+B unless in that LDM mode
2:Just to show that you can juggle from DM aswell.
3: flashiest thing I can think of in the time limit given in that LDM mode

I thought it was different, but if not ill try something else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:59 pm 
Whip Fodder
Whip Fodder

no one can cap my combo?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:47 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

hi hi, I did some combos today and I am 100% sure that they work because I did it myself ^^

Characters: elizabeth,Benimaru
Dummy:any
Special Condition:in corner

Description:
Benimaru:jC,sC,f+B,qcb+C,QS (in the 5? hit),
Eliz:jD,sC,f+B,f+A,qcfhcb+A/C,QS,
Benimaru:wait,qcfx2+C,LDM

Notes or Facts to be tested:
the hard part here is to hit qcfx2+C in a way that you will still have time to do the LDM, notice that qcfx2+A/C DM works like an OTG,and you can hit any other move instead the LDM, like just qcfx2+A or hit qcf+A,sC,LDM or qcbx2+B/D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:39 am 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

TV-Kun: Hmm,

Benimaru: jp D, D, f B, qcb D 5 hits, QS
Elisabeth: jp D, C, f B, f A, dp A, QS
Benimaru: LDM, D, LDM

8) ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:24 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

yes...this way its falshier.
I said qcfx2+C after elizabeth qcfhcb+A/C ,qs, because this combo can only be not after this QS, persona description can be done with any other char, not needing eliza to do her big float.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next