It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Kof 98 UM CMV....recruitment. Sign up here.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:31 am 
Devil Hunter
Devil Hunter

God Geese Howard wrote:
Dark_Chaotix wrote:
God Geese Howard wrote:
Since I've bought my copy last Thursday, I've been playin' it nonstop, and been practicin' some new combos. Sure, I'm in. :D I just hope I can find someone who would help me w/the video, since I don't own a laptop anymore. :x

Nice of you to join GGH. Dont worry bout the recs, we can do that, but if you can like digi cam rec it just to show what it looks like it should be good. If not at least write it down.

Just heads up tho, still not sure if the UM vid is going to happen, still waiting on feedback from others. But dont let it stop you from making. In the mean time, we are looking for different, hard (if possible) and original content.

See how you go, and keep in touch!

I don't know why I didn't come up w/that idea. *lol* Sure, I'll make sure to record my combos and post it... somewhere. Since this is gonna be my first time doin' this, any ideas?

Yousendit i think is a popular place to upload vids and send link for DL. I use filefront but that soo crap. Um unless someone else can think of somewhere else to upload??