It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:27 am 
!?
!?

Taunt is right next to the Killer Doll you have to touch anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:30 am 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Serris wrote:
Taunt is right next to the Killer Doll you have to touch anyway.

Well this is good idea. I am little absent.

http://galleria.suomi24.fi/MASTER-88

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:10 pm 
mokou fuck yeah
mokou fuck yeah

Quote:
Sorry Satouryu. Your name is very hard. I don,t never learnt remember this. But i try. How you can remember this?
You don't have to remember. Just copy paste the user name from their profile. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:49 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

My new time=

-It is 24 minutes faster than my previous run.
-I use WR route, but i have different boss method. I don,t understand WR method because my opinion dart BDS is extremely fast but very weak, it caused 8-10 damage per hit, but my opinion it is faster use regular weapon.

Dart bds is very good weapon against sandy grave boss, it was only boss where i need that.

-My run is PAL versio, quest reward glitch don,t working. I use 4 shop visit.

1=before city haze
2=after city haze
3=before forest of doom
4=before Dracula (I really need potions and couple tonics)

I get lot weapons because i need lot moneys. I get jet black whip, mirror cuiras and holy armor. I sell almost all armors/weapons before Dracula and buy full items

I get tome of arms 3 because it is probably faster way beat Brauner. I use vampire killer critical art and tome of arms 3 against Brauner.

I skip skeleton summon but i get alternate whip skill before city haze. Whip skill break easily floor before cream pie.

I skip axe bomber summon. I don,t understand why WR player get that. My opinion gale force working better against Stella second form.

My cream pie was MASTER before Legion. Spear guard enemy give lot SP and it is easy way kill.

I use long spear and spike boots against Dagon. Long spear is pretty fast and strong weapon. My Death method was so different. I use tempest and thunder bolt his magic form. And long spear his grey form. Long spear is my opinion better than dart because dart caused only 8 damage per hit but long spear over 40 damage per hit it is faster way use long spear IMO.

Vampire killer critical arts is best weapon against end game bosses.

This was pretty nice run. I probably can skip holy armor my next run, i don,t need as much items what i planned.

-My run includes 25 save points. It pretty good but probably i can skip save point before Medusa my next run. It can save time, but annoying Medusa is pretty randomly beat fast enought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:44 pm 
Visually Appealing
Visually Appealing

MASTER-88 wrote:

-I use WR route, but i have different boss method. I don,t understand WR method because my opinion dart BDS is extremely fast but very weak, it caused 8-10 damage per hit, but my opinion it is faster use regular weapon.

then you're not using dart BDS properly. it could be you're too slow. while each hit individually is weak, you should be hitting many many times. and you should be using it on enemies that can quickly be killed by it. you want that thing mastered, and its not that hard to do.

Quote:
-My run is PAL versio, quest reward glitch don,t working.

if you're serious about submitting this to SDA, go import the American or Jap versions. that way, there won't be a seperate PAL category and everyone will be on an even playing field.

Quote:
I get tome of arms 3 because it is probably faster way beat Brauner. I use vampire killer critical art and tome of arms 3 against Brauner.

i had gotten that too, but apparently Serris didn't put it on the route. maybe its not worth it.

Quote:
I skip skeleton summon but i get alternate whip skill before city haze. Whip skill break easily floor before cream pie.

that means your Dullahan fight is way too slow. and don't get that skill, its not worth it. slide canceling could probably work best.

Quote:
I skip axe bomber summon. I don,t understand why WR player get that. My opinion gale force working better against Stella second form.

not a bad idea. cross Axe Bomber off the list.

Quote:
My cream pie was MASTER before Legion. Spear guard enemy give lot SP and it is easy way kill.

then you're using pies way too much. use darts on normal enemies.

Quote:
I use long spear and spike boots against Dagon. Long spear is pretty fast and strong weapon. My Death method was so different. I use tempest and thunder bolt his magic form. And long spear his grey form. Long spear is my opinion better than dart because dart caused only 8 damage per hit but long spear over 40 damage per hit it is faster way use long spear IMO.

make sure you're getting a bullseye when using darts. i don't remember seeing thunderbolt or long spear on the path. how far out of the way are they?

Quote:
It pretty good but probably i can skip save point before Medusa my next run. It can save time, but annoying Medusa is pretty randomly beat fast enought.

that would mean you'd be doing most of Burnt Paradise, fight Medusa and Brauner all in one go. that's a little much. unless you're a masochist.

- Symphony of the Night single segment 34:34
- The Dracula X Chronicles best ending 17:44

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:13 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Actually Thunder bolt located in Tower of Deaths. Serris Probably forget list that. Actually you don,t need that very much but it is much easier dodge his scythe attack.

I don,t remember where i founded long spear, but i get lot items because i need money. It was mishap but i have that before Dagon. My route was almost same as you, i think it is easy find and it don,t took lot time.

Well actually i beat Medusa before 13th street. and Were Wolf and Brauner all in one go. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:33 pm 
!?
!?

Updated the route regarding Gale Force / Axe Bomber.

As for Tome of Arms 3, I don't think it's worth it, VK special should be enough.

Long Spear is an Armor Knight drop, they're all over Nation of Fools, but I don't see much use for it. As for Thunderbolt, you can only use one spell at a time, and Tempest is most likely better.

Also, now that Axe Bomber is off the list, maybe getting Tempest before Stella would be worth it, after all.

Quote:
Well actually i beat Medusa before 13th street. and Were Wolf and Brauner all in one go.

You didn't follow the route then. :3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:38 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Well. You can skip Thunderbolt, but i get that because it is very hard dodge Death dangerous scythe attack. Thunderbolt working very well it break chains very fast.

You can find Thunderbolt and it took at most couple seconds.

EDIT:
Yeah i change that route little bit. My opinion it is easier beat were wolf and Brauner same time and i have tome of arms 3 against were wolf, i think it can save couple seconds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:43 pm 
!?
!?

Freakguy wrote:
I found out a glitch to make death even easier(even though he's pretty easy)
It's easiest to do with Kaiser Knuckles because they can reach where you need to hit, When he does the chain attack (where they hook together and the Scythe bounces around) go attack the bottom left connected hand things.
If you destroy them before his scythe can move he'll start flying around as if he's doing the attack, forever, and his scythe will be suspended in mid-air.

I would have added a picture but I lost my phone :(

Edit:If you do the glitch fast enough he won't even move around, he'll just stay in one spot.

Did you try using that?

MASTER-88 wrote:
Yeah i change that route little bit. My opinion it is easier beat were wolf and Brauner same time and i have tome of arms 3 against were wolf, i think it can save couple seconds.

Using Dart BDS, Werewolf should die so fast that you won't need anything else.

Last edited by Serris on Tue May 01, 2007 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:48 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

This sounds good. I don,t sure have i kaiser knuckle before Death? And how hard that is without kaiser knuckle or is it possible without kaiser knuckle?

EDIT:
Well i don,t test that dart BDS attack against Were Wolf. I kill Were Wolf in 40-50 seconds with Critical art vampire killer and tome of arms 3 combination.

Last edited by MASTER-88 on Tue May 01, 2007 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:54 pm 
!?
!?

You don't need KK, you just have to do it fast. I didn't try it out yet, but Persona confirmed that it works, look in the glitches thread for more info.

Since THE death glitch has been fixed in the PAL version, though, it might be possible they fixed that as well.

Satoryu wrote:
if you're serious about submitting this to SDA, go import the American or Jap versions. that way, there won't be a seperate PAL category and everyone will be on an even playing field.

Listen to him.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ba- ... -1d81.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:45 pm 
Minion
Minion

You don't need the kaiser knuckles, great sword/axe weapons work somewhat if you can attack-backdash-atack fast enough

EDIT: It also works well with the AF special attack.

Last edited by Freakguy on Wed May 02, 2007 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:21 pm 
BORED AS ALL HELL
BORED AS ALL HELL

Need more CV videos on this site! *runs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:18 am 
!?
!?

Sure, have to somehow get a camera first if it's for DoS or PoR, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:01 pm 
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

I write long post already but i lost that because i push wrong button my keyboard before send. Aargh! :evil:

But well i try again. :?

I find faster style move. I use partner kneel strike jump almost everywhere. It can save time if you use that very much your run. i planned use that my next run, you can jump very long jump over rooms. It is faster than regular walking IMO. :wink:

Right now i have trouble find axe weapon fast enought. Axe is very expensive and quest reward glitch don,t working on PAL versio. Fastest axe what i find was city haze axe, but it took at least 12-15 seconds get that. hopefully i can find faster way get axe. I need axe because train skip is possible axe only. Train skip can save time multiple seconds.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next